Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia, Game freezes after loading
Hips65 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: Amnesia, Game freezes after loading

(08-16-2012, 09:40 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: at last, disable any background programs like Antiviruses etc... and check for programs that might interfere as said in the troubleshooting guide
I've already gone through the troubleshooting guide and the game still freezes, that's why I contacted technical support. Technical support should be able to look at my system setup, which I already provided, and immediately know if the game can run on my system and if it isn't, what to do about it without running around in circles. Are you able to give me the technical support to get the game running on my system or not?
08-17-2012, 01:11 AM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45

My posts can give you a clear answer to that question you made.Yes, your system supports OpenGL 2.1 and so it is capable of running the game. Also, the fact that I am trying to find what interferes with the game is more than what I should do, ok? Why? Well because this is an operating system issue, something that you or a program has f* up in your software making the game to crash.
08-17-2012, 01:44 AM
Find
Hips65 Offline

Threads: 1

(08-17-2012, 01:44 AM)plutomaniac Wrote: My posts can give you a clear answer to that question you made.Yes, your system supports OpenGL 2.1 and so it is capable of running the game. Also, the fact that I am trying to find what interferes with the game is more than what I should do, ok? Why? Well because this is an operating system issue, something that you or a program has f* up in your software making the game to crash.
This has been the worst technical support resource I have ever experienced!!! Forget I ever posted. Steam will be refunding my purchase. I'm also submitting a complaint regarding the lousy technical support. I'm not sure what country you're from, but referencing the "F" word in the United States while on the job is grounds for firing.
08-17-2012, 02:59 AM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

For your information sir we're not hired to do any tech support at all, we're just forum moderators.

We are not employed by frictional nor are we paid to give you any tech support.

This has just been users trying to help you out.
08-18-2012, 03:45 PM
Find