Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

saw disappeared
Aonir Offline

Threads: 1
saw disappeared

hey folks, ive got a major problem...
First, i picked up the saw in the amoury.
Then i rushed through the toxic gas without getting the gasmask,
cause i didnt know that there was one. got the hand, walked to the computer room, and after i was told to get a saw, the saw had disappeared from my inventory...

(does it ever go to ur inventory or are you requiered to carry it around?please help since i was searching for the saw all day :-( )

any help appreciated

please dont mind my english,iam upset and way tired from searchin this damn saw!!

Thanks, Aonir
02-20-2008, 10:25 PM
Find
toretorden Offline

Threads: 0
RE: saw disappeared

Hm, it shouldn't have disappeared ..

Spoiler below!
Not sure I can help with the problem. If the saw is gone from your inventory without you ever dropping it or giving it to the guy in the computer room, then there's a glitch. Try loading an earlier save, then get the saw and go to the computer room before you go to the gassy area to get the hand.

That should, at least, be the right order of things. You know that you need a hand to get into the library and when you get to the computer room the first time, you're lead to believe that's where you're gonna get the hand .. but instead, you get the hand later past the gassy area (probably after you get the gas mask).

Maybe doing things the "wrong way around" confused the game a little .. although I agree that it shouldn't be as linear as that. Wink

Don't forget the
Spoiler below!

tags.
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2008, 10:54 PM by Trard.)
02-20-2008, 10:53 PM
Find
Aonir Offline

Threads: 1
RE: saw disappeared

hm,thanks :-( i´ll try that then -.-
i thought about that earlier, but i didn´t want to do it all over again.
I tend to run around in random-style when iam scared by the infected :-D
02-21-2008, 03:44 PM
Find