Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justine Help??
PiggyPie 45 Offline

Threads: 1
Justine Help??

Im stuck on the part when i encounter malo. Please help
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2012, 09:35 AM by PiggyPie 45.)
08-22-2012, 09:33 AM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38
RE: Justine Help??

(08-22-2012, 09:33 AM)PiggyPie 45 Wrote: Im stuck on the part when i encounter malo. Please help
You mind giving a little more detail?

Else you could try looking up a walkthrough.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
08-22-2012, 12:10 PM
Website Find
Thinker Offline

Threads: 4

Spoiler below!
Put the lever into the hole and raise the door. Malo will spawn, so make sure to shut the door behind you. Grab the cogwheel from the room (not sure if it's left or right). You can take your time, because Malo won't get through the door until you open the second one. Once you do, shut it behind you and just run. If you want to save Mr. Marot go ahead. Only open the final door halfway, that way you can crouch under and leave Malo to do all the work. Run

We need to go deeper.
01-28-2013, 05:52 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

(01-28-2013, 05:52 AM)Thinker Wrote:
Spoiler below!
Put the lever into the hole and raise the door. Malo will spawn, so make sure to shut the door behind you. Grab the cogwheel from the room (not sure if it's left or right). You can take your time, because Malo won't get through the door until you open the second one. Once you do, shut it behind you and just run. If you want to save Mr. Marot go ahead. Only open the final door halfway, that way you can crouch under and leave Malo to do all the work. Run
The door to the right has the cogwheel, the door to the left needs the cogwheel.
To save Marot, enter into the second room you open with the lever, run right and move the second wheel anti-clockwise, then run over to the door down the far end, move the wheel clockwise and RUN! Smile

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
01-29-2013, 03:27 AM
Find