Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Pasta
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176
RE: Pasta

I recall reading a post on some other forum of the Internartz that Amnesia is the worst game to make creepypasta of.

I enjoy proving things wrong.

[Image: p229xcq]
08-28-2012, 05:38 AM
Find
Damascus Rose Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

Best game to make a creepypasta of: Dora the explorer. Any one of them

[Image: damascusrose2.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2012, 06:46 AM by Damascus Rose.)
08-28-2012, 06:44 AM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35

(08-28-2012, 11:56 AM)Robosprog Wrote: By the way, bleeding eyes isn't at all creepy or bad. My eyes bleed when I get bad nose bleeds (see last time when I had to go A&E) from the tearducts, and all it appears to you is your eyes are watering up, it doesn't even appear red at all, and other people get freaked the fuck out of it so it's fucking hilarious.
Okay, I'm scared now. I'm just going to walk away, and puke into my bucket, then roll up into a ball and have nightmares, Okay? Good.

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
08-28-2012, 07:06 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38

(08-28-2012, 07:06 PM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote:
(08-28-2012, 11:56 AM)Robosprog Wrote: By the way, bleeding eyes isn't at all creepy or bad. My eyes bleed when I get bad nose bleeds (see last time when I had to go A&E) from the tearducts, and all it appears to you is your eyes are watering up, it doesn't even appear red at all, and other people get freaked the fuck out of it so it's fucking hilarious.
Okay, I'm scared now. I'm just going to walk away, and puke into my bucket, then roll up into a ball and have nightmares, Okay? Good.
Bleeding eyes are quite creepy. Never experienced one, but one of my friends did. My heart was topping off... it felt like a horror movie, not kidding.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
08-28-2012, 07:08 PM
Website Find
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 50

(08-28-2012, 06:44 AM)Damascus Rose Wrote: Best game to make a creepypasta of: Dora the explorer. Any one of them
One day, my little sister showed me a game. The characters looked like a cartoon made for children. "Dora!" she giggled, telling me to play it.

As of September 2nd, 2014, I've left the Frictional forums. Check my profile for more details.
08-28-2012, 07:09 PM
Find
Tommyboypsp Offline

Threads: 10

(08-28-2012, 07:09 PM)Zaffre Wrote:
(08-28-2012, 06:44 AM)Damascus Rose Wrote: Best game to make a creepypasta of: Dora the explorer. Any one of them
One day, my little sister showed me a game. The characters looked like a cartoon made for children. "Dora!" she giggled, telling me to play it.
I dang-near peed myself.

Funderbunk Wrote:Playing Amnesia through to the end has increased the size of my genitalia exponentially and made me into a real man.
08-29-2012, 10:09 AM
Find
Ank2503 Offline

Threads: 7

nice story,i read it with my friend,and,it a little strange,but my friends name Phillip Wink

[Image: 76561198049041280.png]
08-29-2012, 01:03 PM
Find
Damascus Rose Offline
Posting Freak

I decided to try it out, after she insisted. I thought it couldn't be too bad, since it is made for little kids. But little did I know at the time that this was a horrible, horrible misconception. So I started it up, and there was the menu. A map, a monkey, and a young Spanish girl stood in the foreground of a backdrop with green hills and mountains. There was something about the way they looked at me, something I didn't notice until really examining their faces. Something about their gaze just freaked me out, they were staring at me, but it was no ordinary staring. They seemed to be looking right at me, and through me, and straight into my soul. I couldn't hold gaze with them for more than a few seconds before my brain and vision went fuzzy and I had to look away. On top of this, after short delays they spoke. At first it just seemed normal, they said things like "Hello!", and "Press play to begin your journey!" But after hearing these voices many times, I noticed something different, some other audio suppressed into the background, unable to be heard unless you really focus your mind. There it was, yes, it sounded as if in the background sound when they are speaking, I heard "Death.. death.. death.." being spoken by their voices, but monotone. There also seemed to be something glitched in the script, as there was also lines of dialogue seemingly jumbled together, or being played backwards playing at the same time. It must be my imagination...

I shook my head back and forth and blinked my eyes a few times, these must be hallucinations. And sure enough, everything seemed natural again. It was definitely just my imagination. Or was it...? No. Enough superstition. I told my sister I would play this game, and I will stick to that promise. I quickly pressed play, and a new game began...

(This post was last modified: 08-29-2012, 07:36 PM by Damascus Rose.)
08-29-2012, 07:35 PM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

(08-29-2012, 07:35 PM)Damascus Rose Wrote:
I decided to try it out, after she insisted. I thought it couldn't be too bad, since it is made for little kids. But little did I know at the time that this was a horrible, horrible misconception. So I started it up, and there was the menu. A map, a monkey, and a young Spanish girl stood in the foreground of a backdrop with green hills and mountains. There was something about the way they looked at me, something I didn't notice until really examining their faces. Something about their gaze just freaked me out, they were staring at me, but it was no ordinary staring. They seemed to be looking right at me, and through me, and straight into my soul. I couldn't hold gaze with them for more than a few seconds before my brain and vision went fuzzy and I had to look away. On top of this, after short delays they spoke. At first it just seemed normal, they said things like "Hello!", and "Press play to begin your journey!" But after hearing these voices many times, I noticed something different, some other audio suppressed into the background, unable to be heard unless you really focus your mind. There it was, yes, it sounded as if in the background sound when they are speaking, I heard "Death.. death.. death.." being spoken by their voices, but monotone. There also seemed to be something glitched in the script, as there was also lines of dialogue seemingly jumbled together, or being played backwards playing at the same time. It must be my imagination...

I shook my head back and forth and blinked my eyes a few times, these must be hallucinations. And sure enough, everything seemed natural again. It was definitely just my imagination. Or was it...? No. Enough superstition. I told my sister I would play this game, and I will stick to that promise. I quickly pressed play, and a new game began...
You gave away too much right at the beginning, as if patience was furthest from your mind. And shit like "Little did I know" have been done to fuck, so cut it out. Yes I am seriously critiquing this.
08-29-2012, 10:21 PM
Find
Damascus Rose Offline
Posting Freak

I added "little did I know" on purpose, because it seemed to be used in all the video game pastas I've read. I was making a parody pasta >_>

08-29-2012, 10:27 PM
Find