Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Daniels Quotes
lizard lips Offline

Threads: 12
Daniels Quotes

I was wondering why he never says anyone quotes like someones coming when a monster comes and other such quotes when hes sopposed to say them.\
08-29-2012, 09:42 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Daniels Quotes

...Wat

Posting Freak
08-29-2012, 09:46 PM
Website Find
darkely Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 87

"Will this ever end?" "That taste... that fragrance... Damascus rose!" - After drinking the Amnesia tonic.

"What... What is this place?" - When he enters the Wine Cellar.

"What was that!?" – When he hears the floorboards above him creak as someone or something walks around upstairs.

"Someone's coming!" – Hearing a Gatherer approaching

"Is anyone there?" "It's cold...it's so cold." "Something is wrong, oh so wrong!" "Get away!" "You shouldn’t do that!" "The blood! Use it for the ritual." "Just like Regent's Park." - Spoken randomly.

"There is nothing left, everything is gone." - Daniel lamenting in the Storage rooms.

"I have to get out of here." "This shouldn't be!" - While wandering the Prison or elsewhere aimlessly.

"Do whatever it takes!" - Daniel regains his resolve in the Chancel.

"The Shadow... it's close now..." "The darkness... closing in." - Daniel becomes afraid as the Shadow surrounds him.

"What happened to her?" "Help her! Find a way!" "No! Don't kill her!" "Is she dead?" "Get her back!" "Find her!" "All dressed in blue." "Maybe she knows?" - Daniel gasps about the girl's possible fate, expressing remorse. "She deserved it... that little..bitch." - Daniel, who is presumed to have said this to get over the guilt of brutally murdering the little girl.

"Who are you to question me!?" - Daniel expressing his own
self-doubt in the Choir Entrance after having a flashback where he
performed the 'blood warding ritual'

"He sees what I see!" - After Daniel realises Alexander is psychic.

"Hmm shouldn't trust him." "He's lying." - Daniel rejects the Baron's claims that he must offer himself up to the Shadow in order to redeem himself.

"Should kill them all, burn this castle down!" "Crush his skull! He deserves it!" "He'll never see it coming." - Daniel contemplating exacting his revenge on the diabolical Alexander.

"Shimmering, blue light..." "The flicker, the bluish light... getting closer somehow."
- Daniel in the dungeons, when coming near the natural ceiling light.
He was referring to the blue light of the orb while stuck in the
caverns.

"Get away! I shouldn't do that!" - Daniel admonishing himself in the Cells, if the player chooses to touch the genitalia of the dead man found there.

"OH! NO! Argh!" - Daniel starts screaming as the Shadow finally captures and consumes him.

"It was my greatest triumph...and I never looked back. You
think I was afraid fleeing Brennenburg? Quite the contrary. I knew it
was my purgatory - hellfire made to wash away my sins. There's no
denying the things I've done. But I have paid my tribute. I gave them
that awful man...I did the right thing.
" - Daniel after
stopping Alexander and avenging the innocents killed, assumes the Shadow
no longer hunts him and leaves Brennenburg with a guilt-free conscious.

Source

(This post was last modified: 08-29-2012, 09:49 PM by darkely.)
08-29-2012, 09:48 PM
Find
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 50

They don't play during specific times (the ramblings, I mean). They'll always play on low sanity. If you're in the Study with low sanity, you might hear Daniel say "Someone's coming...."

As of September 2nd, 2014, I've left the Frictional forums. Check my profile for more details.
08-29-2012, 10:05 PM
Find
Damascus Rose Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

That taste.. that fragrance... Damascus rose!

He's talking about me XD

[Image: damascusrose2.png]
08-29-2012, 10:11 PM
Find
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

(08-29-2012, 10:11 PM)Damascus Rose Wrote: That taste.. that fragrance... Damascus rose!

He's talking about me XD
I've always wondered what you'd taste like.

As of September 2nd, 2014, I've left the Frictional forums. Check my profile for more details.
08-29-2012, 10:12 PM
Find
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176

(08-29-2012, 09:48 PM)darkely Wrote: "Get away! I shouldn't do that!" - Daniel admonishing himself in the Cells, if the player chooses to touch the genitalia of the dead man found there.
INB4 FANFIC

[Image: p229xcq]
08-29-2012, 11:05 PM
Find
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

(08-29-2012, 11:05 PM)Chronofox Wrote:
(08-29-2012, 09:48 PM)darkely Wrote: "Get away! I shouldn't do that!" - Daniel admonishing himself in the Cells, if the player chooses to touch the genitalia of the dead man found there.
INB4 FANFIC
WHAT DID I TELL YOU
ABOUT THE FANFICS MAN
IT KEEPS HAPPENING

(This post was last modified: 08-29-2012, 11:08 PM by Zaffre.)
08-29-2012, 11:07 PM
Find
lizard lips Offline

Threads: 12

I know what the quotes are Its just that when When there supossed to be he dosen't say them at time for some reason.
08-30-2012, 01:37 AM
Find
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

darkley Wrote:"Crush his skull! He deserves it!"

You forgot that it's said like CRUSH HIS SKAAEHL.

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2012, 03:55 AM by Zaffre.)
08-30-2012, 03:54 AM
Find