Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Story Wont Appear?
deathdoer177 Offline

Threads: 2
Custom Story Wont Appear?

Alright. When I install the custom story, just like i have seen countless times on youtube, you just extract the file into the custom_stories folder, It will not appear in-game. I need to play some custom stories! I already beat the game in all three ways! (Really cool endings.) I dont know if this has already been solved, but i do not have time to. Right now, I need to leave. So If someone could tell me what is going on, that would help! Thanks!
09-01-2012, 12:00 AM
Find
deathdoer177 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Custom Story Wont Appear?

(09-01-2012, 12:00 AM)deathdoer177 Wrote: Alright. When I install the custom story, just like i have seen countless times on youtube, you just extract the file into the custom_stories folder, It will not appear in-game. I need to play some custom stories! I already beat the game in all three ways! (Really cool endings.) I dont know if this has already been solved, but i do not have time to. Right now, I need to leave. So If someone could tell me what is going on, that would help! Thanks!
I just found out the problem. The custom story will not show up if it is a folder within a folder... Say, it says, The Rotting Prison, Chapter 1, and inside there is a file that says "the rotting prison" and when you look inside that one it is all of the files for the thing, you need to put THAT file into the custom_stories folder.

so yeah! Fixed!
09-01-2012, 01:03 AM
Find