Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[FLASH Game] Rocks n Humans
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
[FLASH Game] Rocks n Humans

Hey there all. Here's a flash game that I did for a school project. It's short, and sweet, and I hope you have fun out of it!

The game is basically a 2D DOTA style action RPG game, so people who are familiar with those type of things should feel right at home. Those who don't...well read the in-game instructions.

There is currently no noise in the game as I couldn't add anything into the game without making it sound ridiculous in my opinion.

[Image: newstuff.png]

Link to Game: http://www.fileize.com/view/c4c0586f-c9b/

Made with: Flash CS4

Read up more in-depth behind-the-scenes stuff over here if you like: http://forums.deletionquality.net/showth...Pending%29

Bug reports, balance issues, and criticism are all welcome. Also, if you feel like you have an idea for another feature, feel free to tell me, and I'll see about adding it if I can.

Also, post your high scores if you feel up to it Wink

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2014, 03:37 PM by Kreekakon.)
09-03-2012, 07:18 PM
Find
Ghieri Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 8
RE: [FLASH Game] Rocks n Humans

I think at one point my attacks stopped working on the Enemy champion, but it still worked on the minions. I really would like to know why.

Other than that, pretty good concept. I haven't beaten it(Because I suck) but still pretty good. Gave me a good challenge.

EDIT: Ok, 230 seconds I beat it. Just had to get one defense level and the rest was easy. Might want to look at that. Also, clicking on the buttons freezes up my character movement, like I have to click outside of the button in order to make it work again.

[Image: tumblr_n6m5lsQThQ1qc99nxo1_250.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2012, 03:53 AM by Ghieri.)
09-04-2012, 03:46 AM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

Do I get to be a rock?
09-04-2012, 03:50 AM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

(09-04-2012, 03:46 AM)Aldighieri Wrote: I think at one point my attacks stopped working on the Enemy champion, but it still worked on the minions. I really would like to know why.
Hmm...this never really happened to me before. Can you be more specific under what circumstances it happened?

Quote:EDIT:
Ok, 230 seconds I beat it. Just had to get one defense level and the
rest was easy. Might want to look at that.
Yeah, that's a bit of the style of the gameplay. To remain "in the game" both players have to maintain an equal advantage. If one side starts falling behind, not catching up can result in the advantage snowballing out of control.

This obviously works both ways, so if you die too early to the AI, even if he's not as good as you, you will be owned by him very quickly.

Quote:Also, clicking on the buttons
freezes up my character movement, like I have to click outside of the
button in order to make it work again.
Yeah, I know about this. I asked my teacher about it. he said that this is an issue with the Flash swf engine, and there's no way to fix it.

(09-04-2012, 03:50 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: Do I get to be a rock?
No, not currently. Hmm...maybe I'll add a character selection in there later on.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2012, 01:31 PM by Kreekakon.)
09-04-2012, 01:31 PM
Find