Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
I NEED A TEAM TO CREATE MASTERPIECE ;D
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85
RE: I NEED A TEAM TO CREATE MASTERPIECE ;D

(09-07-2012, 01:04 AM)Acies Wrote:
(09-06-2012, 11:09 PM)Kman Wrote:
(09-06-2012, 09:28 PM)Danny Boy Wrote:
(09-06-2012, 06:40 AM)JMFStorm Wrote: WOW THIS COSTUM STORY'S GREAT: LOVE IT MAN! PLZ CHECK MY YOUTUBE I HAS LET'S PLAYS AND PLZ LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE FOR LET'S PLAY
Shut up. Advertise you YT account somewhere else.
...You serious?
All of these three posts might actually be sarcastic. Danny boy recognizing JMFstorm to be sarcastic, throwing him the usual response. Kman read right through Danny Boy's attempt, pretends to be unknowing, thus trying to catch him off-guard and break his attempt at trolling. Whoever questions the other, breaking the sarcastic pattern, is obviously the loser in this devious game of sarcasm within sarcasm.
uh... YES! Exactly what you just said!

(note: I now realize my fail.... I am ashamed.)

btw...

Since this is the only interesting treat of this thread heres another primate!

[Image: smiling_monkey.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2012, 01:22 AM by Danny Boy.)
09-07-2012, 01:20 AM
Website Find
lilith Offline

Threads: 2

Lol, guys. If u aren't writing about the game please DON'T SPAM
09-07-2012, 01:39 AM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

(09-07-2012, 01:20 AM)Danny Boy Wrote:
(09-07-2012, 01:04 AM)Acies Wrote:
uh... YES! Exactly what you just said!

(note: I now realize my fail.... I am ashamed.)

btw...

Since this is the only interesting treat of this thread heres another primate!

[Image: smiling_monkey.jpg]
You're alright, Danny. You're alright.
09-07-2012, 01:44 AM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38

Guys, better stop with this nonsense. Otherwise this thread will get locked down again. And probably won't be opened again.

Better talk about the CS that we have here.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
09-07-2012, 12:35 PM
Website Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

(09-07-2012, 12:35 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: Guys, better stop with this nonsense. Otherwise this thread will get locked down again. And probably won't be opened again.

Better talk about the CS that we have here.
Ok than. Has lack of good lighting and environment art (he didn't even put a box light for Christ sake!). Looks good for first cs experiment, but bad for the project Lilith has in mind. if he/she wants to really do this he/she should first make a couple of stand alone Custom stories just to learn completely how to use the dev tools and come back either a couple of weeks or a couple of months. because lets be honest here. unless this is a troll that map looks terrible and it won't call for the attention of ANYONE and no one will take is seriously!

Also:

Augmented monkey didn't ask for this
[Image: augyt.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2012, 01:32 PM by Danny Boy.)
09-07-2012, 12:51 PM
Website Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38

(09-04-2012, 01:36 AM)lilith Wrote: My dream is to make the great custom story - fulfilled with jumpscares, funny moments unforgettable atmosphere and so on.
If you MUST include jumpscares, at least make them so that they have some sense. Pointless jumpscares = bad custom story.

Just a pro-tip.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
09-07-2012, 12:56 PM
Website Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

For crying out loud guys, must you derail EVERY thread on the forum?

You're going to have to cut that out before I start sending warnings around, it's getting annoying.
09-07-2012, 01:58 PM
Find
ZyLogicX Offline

Threads: 24

Haha, the best story fulfilled with jumpscares and an unforgettable atmosphere?

Interesting...

(09-07-2012, 01:58 PM)Traggey Wrote: For crying out loud guys, must you derail EVERY thread on the forum?

You're going to have to cut that out before I start sending warnings around, it's getting annoying.
I find your moderating skill annoying as of late. Nobody bothered back when Frictional Games started, hell, I wouldn't know why anybody would do so now.
You lock and lock threads-- eventhough this is still a forum. I am quite unaware of your knowledge about forums, but a forum is the following:

an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages.

Eversince you came along on the Frictional Games' forums (which was clearly because of Amnesia: The Dark Descent), I have been annoyed by the way you handle in certain situations. You seem to think regularly ,because of your moderator status, that there is some sort of hierarcy-- the answer is: no. The only reason people like you (which are, ironically, the newest members, who, ironically, stumbled upon this forum only because of the popularity gain of Amnesia: The Dark Descent, what is ironically caused by YouTubers like PewDiePie.) is because they think you're awesome and they think you have a responsibility, but infact, you do not.

I can't comprehend the fact that you became a moderator, but that decision is not up to me. I do however, think that moderator-ranks should be based on seniority, and (in some cases) of their contributions to the website, which frankly, I don't see with you.

ZyLogicX

Beyond the Mountains of Madness [15%]
This forum is dying.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2012, 03:39 PM by ZyLogicX.)
09-07-2012, 03:22 PM
Find
Streetboat Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

Actually, there is a hierarchy among every forum I have ever been on. It is this way in order to maintain a semi-cohesive linearity to the structure of the forums. The very reason human beings are on the top of the food chain is because of their ability to utilize order and logic, giving sense to things that are otherwise confusing.

So before you go questioning the powers that be, take a look at the kind of crap that's been going on in this thread, and others. Traggey has a point; it's been increasingly chaotic in these forums as of late. If you don't like it, perhaps you should go to 4chan.

[Image: signature-2.png]
09-07-2012, 05:32 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

I have never in any way claimed that I am any more important to these forums than you are and I don't believe I am either.

A certain group of people have as of late been derailing threads as if there was no tomorrow and I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but that's actually a bannade offence.

This is indeed a forum, in which threads are created, to discuss certain topics, and I see nowhere in the title of this post nor in the opening post that sharing images of monkeys was any part of this thread. It's been happening all over the last few weeks and it needs to stop.
09-07-2012, 05:43 PM
Find