Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Steam Community Update
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 50
Steam Community Update

Hi. There was recently an update to the Steam community and I thought I should express my thoughts on it.

I don't think it's a good idea. Now all the immature players of this game are free to post sexual references and jokes on it freely to pollute the reputation of the people who actually want to immerse themselves. The top voted screenshot is literally titled "haha boner". Oh, and then there's "hahahaahahazhaha" which shows another explicit picture, and then "chair fellatio".

What do you think of this update?

As of September 2nd, 2014, I've left the Frictional forums. Check my profile for more details.
09-05-2012, 02:55 AM
Find
Gaviao Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Steam Community Update

you are at frictional games, welcome to the safe zone my friend =D

Projects i'm working on
The Dream:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-dream
Amnesia:Fear in Hands
http://www.moddb.com/mods/amnesia-fear-in-hands
09-05-2012, 02:57 AM
Find
Damascus Rose Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

(09-05-2012, 02:57 AM)Gaviao Wrote: you are at frictional games, welcome to the safe zone my friend =D
Don't say this, someone will take it as a challenge! We will be seeing phallus everywhere!!!!

[Image: damascusrose2.png]
09-05-2012, 05:14 AM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

Immature people and screenshots aside, I actually liked this community update. The friend's activity page is now a lot brighter, and visually expressive of what they have been up to which I feel like was a big improvement from the simple text based version of the previous one.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
09-05-2012, 06:42 AM
Find