Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Work in progress [CS] The Otherworld
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76
RE: [CS] The Otherworld

(11-08-2013, 11:41 PM)Ashtoreth Wrote:
(10-29-2013, 07:41 PM)The chaser Wrote: Mmm... yeah, I forgot to tell that... The character's age doesn't matter much, but it's better if it's young:

ONLY SEE IF YOU ARE A VOICE ACTOR, OTHERWISE POTENTIAL SPOILER:

Spoiler below!

-Laboratory assistant:
Name: Alexandra White
Description: Always with a patient and happy voice, she will show herself happy all the way, always challenging the player with more puzzles at the laboratory. Contact will be held with her for a few levels, later the project leader will contact with the player.

I have all the characters in my mind, but I haven't written 'em all, a big mistake! The dialogues for this character have been done Smile

Hello chaser,

Are you still looking for a female voice for this character?
I've been procrastinating with recording a sample (as I do with everything else in my life), but if you haven't selected a lady for the role yet, I might give it a shot tomorrow and I would send you a PM with a link for the voice sample...

Cheers Smile

AGP fits perfectly the voice I searched for a character, but I actually wouldn't mind having a voice sample from you (I have a "mini-role" where a lady is needed) Smile

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
11-09-2013, 01:22 AM
Find