Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.88 Average
The Subconscious Trials
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76
RE: The Subconscious Trials

I don't usually have problems with full conversions, so if if the modification has a good justification, then make it. Just, prepare yourself for people telling: "It dazn't wurk halp meh pls", so make idiotic easy tutorials for everyone, just in case.

I would make it Isolated for the sake of simplicity Wink

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
05-17-2013, 01:06 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Update, finished mapping the one major cutscene, which means i only have one more map to go plus fixing up some old shit. Might post some screenshots in the morning. Scripting is also going like 10 times faster than mapping (thank tyler for that) so that shouldn't take too long to finish up, and after that we just have to get voice acting sorted out and tie everything together and beta test everything.

This is probably the first time I can say that this actually is getting close to being done, which is kind of crazy considering it's been in development for two years next month. Dunno if people will really still even be interested when it comes out but just knowing the fact that I finished up what I started and created a story I believe in is enough for me.

Posting Freak
07-20-2013, 12:42 PM
Website Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

(07-20-2013, 12:42 PM)Kman Wrote: Update, finished mapping the one major cutscene, which means i only have one more map to go plus fixing up some old shit. Might post some screenshots in the morning. Scripting is also going like 10 times faster than mapping (thank tyler for that) so that shouldn't take too long to finish up, and after that we just have to get voice acting sorted out and tie everything together and beta test everything.

This is probably the first time I can say that this actually is getting close to being done, which is kind of crazy considering it's been in development for two years next month. Dunno if people will really still even be interested when it comes out but just knowing the fact that I finished up what I started and created a story I believe in is enough for me.

I been waiting this so long and I will wait more and I think lot of people are still pretty interest with this one, don't rush it! Smile

“Life is a game, play it”
07-20-2013, 04:41 PM
Find
No Author Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 10

And here I thought this was dead

[Image: the-cabin-in-the-woods-masked-people.jpg]
07-21-2013, 07:20 AM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

(07-20-2013, 12:42 PM)Kman Wrote: Update, finished mapping the one major cutscene, which means i only have one more map to go plus fixing up some old shit. Might post some screenshots in the morning. Scripting is also going like 10 times faster than mapping (thank tyler for that) so that shouldn't take too long to finish up, and after that we just have to get voice acting sorted out and tie everything together and beta test everything.

This is probably the first time I can say that this actually is getting close to being done,
which is kind of crazy considering it's been in development for two years next month. Dunno if people will really still even be interested when it comes out but just knowing the fact that I finished up what I started and created a story I believe in is enough for me.

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/VLnWf1sQkjY[/video]

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
07-21-2013, 06:01 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

urgh i wanna update my old maps again now to include some amfp assets but that would set back the release by a long time

think i'm gonna just leave it as is but i might end up changing my mind on that

anyways

updating my older levels took longer than i expected BUT now that those are done i'm trying to get at least 2 hours of work done on the final map every day cause i wanna finish this thing up already. here's some screens if you don't check the criticism thread or moddb
[Image: Screen_Shot_2013-09-15_at_12.33.39_AM.png]

[Image: SXze2xP.jpg]

think those are the only two you're going to see before it's released cause i wanna keep the rest of it secret but yeah it's gonna be big

Posting Freak
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2013, 08:33 AM by Kman.)
09-20-2013, 08:33 AM
Website Find
Gilligan's Hell Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 17

Good christ your maps make my head spin... and i love it!

It reminds me for some reason of that Half-Life 2 mod Korsakovia. i think because everything is floating around.

The International Narcotics Traffic
09-20-2013, 09:09 PM
Find
RedKnight Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

How did you add the ''Spoiler below!'' thing?

09-22-2013, 11:39 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

uhh it's just [spoiler] [/.spoiler] without the period

Posting Freak
09-22-2013, 12:12 PM
Website Find
Daemian Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 42

Those floating candles in your screenshot hold the secret of life, don't they? (?)

Good luck with this ^^

09-22-2013, 02:39 PM
Find