Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game does not have Amnesia.bin64. But I need it for Bumblebee
Wuschel Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Game does not have Amnesia.bin64. But I need it for Bumblebee

Hello,

I have checked the Hybrid Cards Thread but that one focussed on a different Problem than the one I have.

my Problem is, that I have a Hybrid Optimus Nvidia Graphics Card (GT540M). I use Linux (Ubuntu 12.04) and use the Open Source Programm "Bumblebee" to use my Nvidia.
It works by running programs with the following Command:

"optirun <program>"

The Problem is, that Optirun can't handle Launchers. It will start the Launcher, but clicking on "Start Game" will crash the Programm.

I can play the Amnesia Demo because it has an "Amnesia.bin64" File which runs the Game directly, so by entering "optirun ./Amnesia.bin64" I can run the Game with my Nvidia Card.

I have purchased your Game in the HumbleBundle and it does not have a "Amnesia.bin64" File, only "Launcher.bin64". I can run the Game, but the Menu laggs, and the Game runs not perfectly smooth, its playable (have played it halfway through to where I have to go down the elevator so far).
What I find strange is that therei s a script "checklibs64.sh" which crashed when I run it and says "can't find Amnesia.bin64". So appearantly that file should exist.

Cheers,

Wuschel
09-07-2012, 08:36 AM
Find
Wuschel Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Game does not have Amnesia.bin64. But I need it for Bumblebee

Can be closed. It is there, I have no idea how I could've overlooked it (and not just once).
Sorry for the unnecessary thread.
09-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Find