Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture.
kartanonperuna Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 44
RE: The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture.

Hah.I could care less of damn phones.Never felt the urge to buy an expensive and weak phone thats gonna be fun to show off to friends for like 2 weeks then you regret wasting money on this piece of fucking plastic.

Voice actor

Painful shadows

09-17-2012, 05:28 PM
Website Find
kartanonperuna Offline
Posting Freak

Nope.I have no idea why people always think I'm just jealous of people or something when i criticize the phone.No.It just fucking sucks.I admit I have never owned one,but Ive heard bad shit about them.My ex-best friend has had a LOT of fancy phones.I have no interest in phones at all.

Voice actor

Painful shadows

09-17-2012, 05:38 PM
Website Find
kartanonperuna Offline
Posting Freak

Oh my fucking God.You propably have one those plastic covered shit you call phones.Youre one of the "cool kids" who buys all the hottest phones on the market then show it off in the fucking class and when you realize its shit you lie to yourself by saying "nooo...it was worth it...yeaaaah..."

Voice actor

Painful shadows

09-17-2012, 05:43 PM
Website Find
kartanonperuna Offline
Posting Freak

So how exactly useful are they?Describe how theyre are so damn special.

Voice actor

Painful shadows

09-17-2012, 05:52 PM
Website Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

(09-17-2012, 05:18 PM)kartanonperuna Wrote: Dunno whats the fucking big deal with iphones anyway.Theyre fucking expensive and break easily.Nokia on the other hand is reliable and not as expensive.
[Image: 4aa.jpg]

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
09-17-2012, 05:54 PM
Find
kartanonperuna Offline
Posting Freak

Wel,internet,music,film,games,watch are already availble on the normal phones.Dunno how fitness would work on that.Shake the phone or something,heh? The rest of those I dont even need.Hell,I dont even need any of these,just the music and calling.Apps can be kinda cool but seem kinda gimmick to me.Seems like things you get bored of in first month.

Voice actor

Painful shadows

09-17-2012, 06:32 PM
Website Find
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9

1. i can get Music, Film, TV, Internet and games on my PC, above all i dont have data limits. 2. i find a staeur Chronometer tells the time just as well as any fancy gadget, plus, it looks better. and 3, you can make phonecalls cheaper on a landline.

nope, im with kartanonperuna here, i phones strike me as an irrellevant, over expensive fripperance that serves no decent purpose.

all you need a mobile for is emergancies, and a 10 quid black and white screen brick will serve that purpose, plus, no one is going to shoot you in order to steal it, or for having the "disrespek" to have a better phone than "drevious x" or some such americanised gangsta culture chav rubbish that is at plaque levels in our cities now (thank god i live in the boonies).

id rather spend my money on a Chronometer that will probably still be ticking away nicely when im 90, and a top flight purpose built gaming PC that will last me well into the next generation and the return of hardcore gaming, with no upgrade beyond swapping win 7 for win 8, when the console goes the way of the dodo (predicted by ubisoft, epic, and others) and all the casual social gamers go onto i phones, than on a pocket sized touchscreen fripperance that, by next month, will be completely outdated, and probably no longer functioning, because some wall street weazel has decided "weve had i phone 4 for a month now, what people want is i phone 5, so turn off all the i phone 4 servers to force people to buy i phone 4 and triple our profits". it all a gimmick anyway, and gimmicks are always a waste of money.
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2012, 06:43 PM by the dark side.)
09-17-2012, 06:37 PM
Find
Deep One Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 9

(09-17-2012, 09:06 AM)Carrna Wrote: *Wall of text*
AMEN!
09-17-2012, 06:37 PM
Find
kartanonperuna Offline
Posting Freak

(09-17-2012, 06:37 PM)Robosprog Wrote:
(09-17-2012, 06:32 PM)kartanonperuna Wrote: Wel,internet,music,film,games,watch are already availble on the normal phones.Dunno how fitness would work on that.Shake the phone or something,heh? The rest of those I dont even need.Hell,I dont even need any of these,just the music and calling.Apps can be kinda cool but seem kinda gimmick to me.Seems like things you get bored of in first month.
There is literally an app for everything, and they are but in absolute shit quality, fitness tracks calories etc lost from most forms of exercise. And Apps aren't just entertainment but useful stuff etc.
Yeah I bet theyre so useful...People propably wont use half of these damn things.Except for bragging,oh look what my phone can do.Fuck off.

EDIT:I realize my tone is harsh right now but its partly because im damn tired right now.

Voice actor

Painful shadows

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2012, 06:42 PM by kartanonperuna.)
09-17-2012, 06:40 PM
Website Find
bloogleford Offline

Threads: 4

If apps were really very useful, there would be alot more fit, well organized people than there are.
09-17-2012, 09:14 PM
Find