Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Hall with locked doors
Guest7 Offline

Threads: 17
Hall with locked doors

HI, I'm back again, enjoying Black Plague. And as usual, I'm stuck on something probably easy.
In the hall way with locked doors (after the laser beams and dead guy on the floor) and you need keys to the rooms, and a key or something to open the electrical box? (or not?). Anyways, how do I get out of this hall way, as the new Out door, won't budge. I've missed a step or two or something and don't know what.
Thanks!
02-29-2008, 03:27 AM
Find
Thaliur Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Hall with locked doors

Spoiler below!
You can simply bash the fuse box with a small rock you can find near the place where a part of the wall fell down. Then you can get to the cables inside.

Edit: Spoiler tags work much better when they are concluded by "[/spoiler]"...

Megatron - proving that guns DO kill people since 1984
(This post was last modified: 02-29-2008, 08:36 AM by klutzon.)
02-29-2008, 08:35 AM
Find
Fleemo17 Offline

Threads: 0

[quote=Thaliur]
Spoiler below!
You can simply bash the fuse box with a small rock you can find near the place where a part of the wall fell down. Then you can get to the cables inside.

I tried using this early on but somehow didn't get the desired result. Now that I've read this and have gone back to the fusebox to try again, there's no rock to be found. None of the remaining shards next to the crumbling wall can be picked up. Are there any other workable rocks to be found or must I start from scratch???
05-10-2008, 04:49 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

You can probably use a chair or similar object from one of the rooms.
05-10-2008, 11:19 AM
Website Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30

I had no idea the cables had to be pulled. my thought was, the cables had to be connected. why? FIRST time I played it (demo), I used a piece of cement and threw it at the fuse box and it broke the cables.
05-11-2008, 01:52 AM
Find