Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Ponies raped my work.
Melvin Offline

Threads: 38
RE: Ponies raped my work.

(09-16-2012, 11:23 PM)failedALIAS Wrote:
(09-16-2012, 11:16 PM)SmokeMelvin Wrote: The main problem with Bronies is that the shove the whole pony business in your face. Especially when you disagree with the whole Love and Tolerance thing.

The world isn't about ''love and tolerance'' if you look at countries like Africa or the middle east, if you see people killing eachother for food or because they think different than you, you'll change your mind. Of course it's always fun to pretend, but I prefer to keep it realistic.

Smokem out,
Wow. . . So you disagree with spreading Tolerance? Sounds legit.
I never said that.

(09-16-2012, 11:21 PM)Kman Wrote:
(09-16-2012, 11:16 PM)SmokeMelvin Wrote: The main problem with Bronies is that the shove the whole pony business in your face. Especially when you disagree with the whole Love and Tolerance thing.

The world isn't about ''love and tolerance'' if you look at countries like Africa or the middle east, if you see people killing eachother for food or because they think different than you, you'll change your mind. Of course it's always fun to pretend, but I prefer to keep it realistic.

Smokem out,
That's the whole appeal of the show though, you're saying just because the world has problems we must be sad and serious about it all the time? What? I for one don't watch it, but I can understand the appeal. The world is a very fucked up place, and watching a bright and happy little kids TV show can be an escape from that. Tell me right now that you've never once had a really shitty day, and then went and watched a TV show, played a game, did random online shit, etc. to cheer yourself up, and I'd say you can use that argument.
You've got a point there.

[Image: 25F7U37.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2012, 11:28 PM by Melvin.)
09-16-2012, 11:27 PM
Website Find
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176

(09-16-2012, 11:26 PM)Gaviao Wrote: danny sorry for troll here but you created a topic just because they made a pony fanart using your art and they liked it more than your art? you are wrong because you should ask to him to what he was going to use your art(maybe he told you) but you authorized it now drink your own remedy, the next time i see a useless topic like this i will create one saying "100 ways to commit suicide"! and it will become popular!
Any reason why you're on the internet, gaviao?

[Image: p229xcq]
09-16-2012, 11:29 PM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

(09-16-2012, 11:29 PM)Chronofox Wrote: Any reason why you're on the internet, gaviao?
So he can accidentally the whole English language.

I rate it 3 memes.
09-16-2012, 11:31 PM
Find
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 50

Gavaio (gah vi oh): The embodiment of all filth of the Internet. Manifests in decent communities in an attempt to destroy them. Rare type of troll.

As of September 2nd, 2014, I've left the Frictional forums. Check my profile for more details.
09-16-2012, 11:38 PM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

(09-16-2012, 11:38 PM)Zaffre Wrote: Gavaio (gah vi oh): The embodiment of all filth of the Internet. Manifests in decent communities in an attempt to destroy them. Rare type of troll.
That's a tad mean, don't you think, old chap?

(09-16-2012, 11:29 PM)Chronofox Wrote:
(09-16-2012, 11:26 PM)Gaviao Wrote: danny sorry for troll here but you created a topic just because they made a pony fanart using your art and they liked it more than your art? you are wrong because you should ask to him to what he was going to use your art(maybe he told you) but you authorized it now drink your own remedy, the next time i see a useless topic like this i will create one saying "100 ways to commit suicide"! and it will become popular!
Any reason why you're on the internet, gaviao?
And that's all the convincing I need to give you a rate.
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2012, 11:48 PM by failedALIAS.)
09-16-2012, 11:47 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(09-16-2012, 11:47 PM)failedALIAS Wrote:
(09-16-2012, 11:38 PM)Zaffre Wrote: Gavaio (gah vi oh): The embodiment of all filth of the Internet. Manifests in decent communities in an attempt to destroy them. Rare type of troll.
That's a tad mean, don't you think, old chap?
Sometimes he just deserves it.

Posting Freak
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2012, 11:54 PM by Kman.)
09-16-2012, 11:54 PM
Website Find
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 50

@failedALIAS

"...he deserves it..." - Daniel on Gaviao's insolence

As of September 2nd, 2014, I've left the Frictional forums. Check my profile for more details.
09-16-2012, 11:55 PM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

1. Haters gonna hate.

2. Ponies gonna pwn.

3. Your artwork was better, and I understand that you are upset but you are so insanely butthurt about MLP in general that I can only come to the following conclusion. Grow up.

4. You constantly alter your opinions so you can win the argument.

5. I mention the animation, voice acting etc. BECAUSE I'm trying to be fucking reasonable and highlight the shows production values instead of going HURRDURR MLP IS DA BEST RAINBOWS H8TER.

6. I find it funny that you say "Oh and you might say "it has good animation and its funny from times to times". why is that the only response you guys give? is that all it haves?!" when brony haters like you only have this to say:

A. Bronies shove their fandom down other peoples throat. I find it funny that you danny went to the Pony Megathread and explained your distaste for the fandom, thus shoving your opinions down OUR throats.

B. It's a show for a little girls, and you shouldn't watch it if you're a guy. Ah, sexism, very classy.

C. Bronies are homosexual pedophile autists that fap to pink horses. This one is just laughable.

7. I am reasonable towards those who are reasonable and tolerant towards those who are tolerant.

8. It's fully understandable if you don't like it, and to be frank, i don't give a flying fuck if you hate the show, just don't go around trashing ME for liking the show. You have no rights to judge my fandom and I have no rights to judge your(s).

9. I'm done with this thread, have fun holding your little grudge. I wish I could take away the reputation I gave to you, but I did that long ago...

Well played, old chap.
[Image: octavia_slow_clap_by_eniacc-d50n5a5.gif]

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2012, 02:02 PM by CorinthianMerchant.)
09-17-2012, 01:31 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

(09-17-2012, 01:31 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: A. Bronies shove their fandom down other peoples throat. I find it funny that you danny went to the Pony Megathread and explained your distaste for the fandom, thus shoving your opinions downn OUR throats.

I actually went there to congrat obliviator for having the idea so we don't have any more spread of ponies around the forum.

And then I'm the one changing my arguments?

Corinthian please just shut up.
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2012, 01:44 PM by Danny Boy.)
09-17-2012, 01:41 PM
Website Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38

Looks like this is going to go up in flames. Better start over before I have to grab the TMD and the fire extinguisher.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2012, 01:43 PM by Robby.)
09-17-2012, 01:43 PM
Website Find