Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First New Custom Story----Beneath the Ice!
The Rock Worm Offline

Threads: 83
RE: First New Custom Story----Beneath the Ice!

(09-19-2012, 11:47 AM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: Wow! Wouldn't have thought that my simple statue solution could look so dramatic in the game ^^ HPLs lighting is really something to behold. Well I hope I'll be allowed to test your first version soon Big Grin
You will be, as soon as I have a first version made Big Grin.
09-21-2012, 12:59 AM
Find
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23

Say, I want to give you a tip about monsters.

If you are making custom monsters for the custom story whatever you do DON'T SHOW THEM ANYWHERE. (On this thread, Youtube, etc.)

The best scares from your custom story will be when we have no idea what the hell the creature is.

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
09-21-2012, 02:36 AM
Find
The Rock Worm Offline

Threads: 83

(09-21-2012, 02:36 AM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: Say, I want to give you a tip about monsters.

If you are making custom monsters for the custom story whatever you do DON'T SHOW THEM ANYWHERE. (On this thread, Youtube, etc.)

The best scares from your custom story will be when we have no idea what the hell the creature is.
Good point. I do plan on making a custom monster for the story, once I get an updated Blender. Currently, depending on the monster depends on how I do the rest of this chapter.

Here's an obvious hint to the new monster, it's not the one pictured as my signature.
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2012, 04:37 AM by The Rock Worm.)
09-21-2012, 04:36 AM
Find