Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Dead Space 3 Gameplay
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Dead Space 3 Gameplay

you do realise obliviator that by calling me an "aspie tard" you commited disability descrimination, you just broke the law. i suggest moderators you BAN that user immediatly before i go to higher authority.
10-03-2012, 07:54 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

(10-03-2012, 07:51 PM)Statyk Wrote:
(10-03-2012, 07:47 PM)Scraper Wrote: What's up with the hate? It's just an opinion.
Don't agree with it either, but still...
The ignorance is strong with this one. He classifies almost every games either being a Cod clone, a Gears of War clone, or a classic. If he opened up his mind a bit, perhaps he wouldn't get so much hate. If he's a troll, he's a damn good one.

OK.
Can you show me another thread as an example? Sorry, I'm curious...

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2012, 07:56 PM by Yuhaney.)
10-03-2012, 07:54 PM
Website Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38

(10-03-2012, 07:54 PM)the dark side Wrote: you do realise obliviator that by calling me an "aspie tard" you commited disability descrimination, you just broke the law. i suggest moderators you BAN that user immediatly before i go to higher authority.
Easy now! You're taking things too seriously.

Calm down. We can fix this...

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
10-03-2012, 07:55 PM
Website Find
Obliviator27 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 10

(10-03-2012, 07:54 PM)the dark side Wrote: you do realise obliviator that by calling me an "aspie tard" you commited disability descrimination, you just broke the law. i suggest moderators you BAN that user immediatly before i go to higher authority.
Pst. It's against the law to spread hatred. I'm not promoting hating you because of whatever the hell you're disabled by. I have the right to free speech. I can say whatever I wish to say, as long as I don't spread it. You're allowed to be intolerant of anything, provided you don't encourage others to.

If a moderator wishes to ban me because of my personal opinion on the matter, they are free to.
But going to a higher authority?
"Wahh, Mr. Officer, someone called me a bad name on the internet"

10-03-2012, 07:56 PM
Find
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9

no,. i wont tolerate disability descrimination, in my country it is a CRIMINAL OFFENSE, that carries a JAIL SENTANCE. by calling me an "aspie tard" he basically just said everyone with aspergers syndrome is a retard. im sorry, but under UK law that is FIRST DEGREE disability descrimination, and i intend to see he is taught a lesson by beeing banned.

@oblivaitor, you can call ME (person, individual) anything you damn well want, but by calling me an "aspie tard" you called EVERYONE with aspergers a retard, and im sorry, that is UNACCEPTABLE, it is that you should be banned for as it is basically descriminating against everyone with aspergers wich is a criminal offense. if you had just called me a "fucking moron" and left it at that, then fine, id have just thaught you were a twat and ignored you, but going so far as to call everyone with aspergers a retard, sorry that is NOT ON! that sort of behavior derserves a ban, hell;, ive been on sites werte you would be banned for FAR less a misedemeanour than that.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2012, 08:01 PM by the dark side.)
10-03-2012, 07:57 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

We are not going to ban him for that and no it is not illegal, I don't know who told you that, but you should stop using this disorder as an excuse to have your way. You don't even have proof that you actually HAVE it.

Whenever doesn't agree with your opinion, you use your disorder as a shield and that's not right. If you're going to do so, don't start something that could possibly start a fight.
10-03-2012, 07:59 PM
Find
Obliviator27 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 10

(10-03-2012, 07:57 PM)the dark side Wrote: no,. i wont tolerate disability descrimination, in my country it is a CRIMINAL OFFENSE, that carries a JAIL SENTANCE. by calling me an "aspie tard" he basically just said everyone with aspergers syndrome is a retard. im sorry, but under UK law that is FIRST DEGREE disability descrimination, and i intend to see he is taught a lesson by beeing banned.
And under Canadian Law, I am entitled to free speech. I cannot be jailed here just because I think you're a tard. Welcome to the internet.

10-03-2012, 07:59 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

(10-03-2012, 07:54 PM)Scraper Wrote: OK.
Can you show me another thread as an example? Sorry, I'm curious...
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...age-2.html

You may have to scroll through the pages. Says Bioshock Infinite is a CoD Clone... Right.
10-03-2012, 08:01 PM
Find
rndmnwierd Offline

Threads: 1

For all that Dead Space 2 and, probably, 3 were/will be big explodey, cinematic shoot-em-ups, I find it fun to just turn off my brain for a while and enjoy a game that, hey, may not have the best plot and does rely a bit too much on jump scares, but is still a fun escape from reality.

Nothing beats the original, but I think I will probably still get this game.

Sue me, I like any game that's easy to get immersed in and gets me away from real life.

I know my name is a mouthful, use rndy if you like!

The YouTube thing that I do
10-03-2012, 08:01 PM
Website Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38

Here.

(10-03-2012, 07:57 PM)the dark side Wrote: [angry wall of text]
You're pulling the string too far, friend. I demand you calm down now!

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2012, 08:03 PM by Robby.)
10-03-2012, 08:02 PM
Website Find