Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Amnesia - The Dark Descent - Castle Of Devastating Diseases
MatiaSika Offline

Threads: 9
Amnesia - The Dark Descent - Castle Of Devastating Diseases

CASTLE OF DEVASTATING DISEASES

[Image: Amnesia_2012-10-09_17-55-41-32.jpg]

Storyline:
Since year 1352 there hasn't been devastating diseases. Now it is year 1852 and there is another devastating disease going on. You are the most known doctor of the century and you have received an invite to try to get patients healthy. In that small northern european, Scandinavian town, plague patients was gathered in the huge castle, which was better known as a hospital 500 years ago when the Black Death was storming. You have invented new medicine, called calamine, and now you are going to try, if it helps with disease.[/size]

This map has:
- Secret rooms
- Alternative ending (secret)
- Horrific atmosphere
- Extremely detailed
- Puzzles

For my other custom stories: Custom Stories

Please feel free to give me feedback!

Follow me on twitter or like my page on facebook
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2013, 09:07 PM by MatiaSika.)
10-11-2012, 07:43 AM
Website Find
Dutton Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Amnesia - The Dark Descent - Castle Of Devastating Diseases

seems interesting Smile!

[Image: 15isy6C]
10-11-2012, 08:10 AM
Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76

There isn't any pic more? Your dining room is cool, but i would like to see more.
Also, you should post your mods in your signature Wink
Also, there isn't a download link.

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2012, 05:24 PM by The chaser.)
10-11-2012, 05:23 PM
Find
MatiaSika Offline

(10-11-2012, 05:23 PM)The chaser Wrote: There isn't any pic more? Your dining room is cool, but i would like to see more.

Also, you should post your mods in your signature Wink

Also, there isn't a download link.
There is download link? Big Grin

And I think that I don't want to show too much about this mode to players, you should check it out. Wink Just one picture to show something of it

10-11-2012, 06:06 PM
Website Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Oh, it was in Add-ons. Going to try it now Wink

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)

Aculy iz dolan.
10-11-2012, 06:09 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

Played it and here's my feedback.

Spoiler below!
Absolutely marvellous custom story, I loved mapping it was so extremely maded. Entertaining as hell and creepy atmosphere, scares was good too I see you are not trying too hard because it ruins whole atmosphere right away if you use too many scares and you did well in this one.

I don't have seriously nothing bad to say about this one. You succeeded, spend time, create damn beautiful atmospheres and use couple tricky puzzles and finally maded players shit their pants. Well done man!

I will rate this later on ModdB too.

Thanks for creating this it was worth it definitely! Wink

“Life is a game, play it”
10-11-2012, 10:54 PM
Find
MatiaSika Offline

(10-11-2012, 10:54 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: Played it and here's my feedback.

Spoiler below!
Absolutely marvellous custom story, I loved mapping it was so extremely maded. Entertaining as hell and creepy atmosphere, scares was good too I see you are not trying too hard because it ruins whole atmosphere right away if you use too many scares and you did well in this one.

I don't have seriously nothing bad to say about this one. You succeeded, spend time, create damn beautiful atmospheres and use couple tricky puzzles and finally maded players shit their pants. Well done man!

I will rate this later on ModdB too.

Thanks for creating this it was worth it definitely! Wink

Oh, Nice to hear that you enjoyed so much! But yes, I spent much time with this. I started to make this custom story few days before july, so after more than three months I finally made it! Big Grin But there were pair of breaks which lenght was more than two weeks.

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2012, 11:02 PM by MatiaSika.)
10-11-2012, 11:02 PM
Website Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

I'm stuck, and I think it's a bug:

Spoiler below!
In the corridor I get chased by slime, and I have to mount a lever. When I try to mount it, appears another lever but the lever that I have in my hand doesn't disappear, and that lever makes that the main lever gets stuck. So, when I try to move the lever, I can't, and the slime kills me.

But, your story is scaring me well, It's a very good one. Let's see how finishes Confused

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)

Aculy iz dolan.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2012, 05:19 PM by The chaser.)
10-12-2012, 05:18 PM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

Lighting looks good! This makes me want to play it!!!

And also the story, sound kind of cool!

EDIT:

Review:

Spoiler below!

Lighting: You will have to work on that. You made good use of candles, but did you notice that they didn't really light up the room. That looks pretty unrealistic. Box-lights and pointlights are you best friends! Use them wisely.

Story: I like it! The way you made me believe that those monsters were real was good! I though "Damn" when i read the note that said calamine was the reason for mutation...

Mapping: You have too big rooms! I understand that you wanted to make something like the choir. It just didn't make sense. There was like 2 doors in the biiig room. Didn't reallly make sense to me. Try using smaller rooms, and less corridors...

Although a nice map. Could use some editting, but i found no other bug, than a candle floating in midair because it stood on a moveable box

Trying is the first step to success.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2012, 09:02 PM by FlawlessHappiness.)
10-12-2012, 07:43 PM
Find
MatiaSika Offline

(10-12-2012, 05:18 PM)The chaser Wrote: I'm stuck, and I think it's a bug:

Spoiler below!
In the corridor I get chased by slime, and I have to mount a lever. When I try to mount it, appears another lever but the lever that I have in my hand doesn't disappear, and that lever makes that the main lever gets stuck. So, when I try to move the lever, I can't, and the slime kills me.

But, your story is scaring me well, It's a very good one. Let's see how finishes Confused

Oh, sounds like a bug, because it works with other players.. I checked the code and didn't find any errors.. Try to load last save and try again.. Sad

(10-12-2012, 07:43 PM)beecake Wrote: Lighting looks good! This makes me want to play it!!!

And also the story, sound kind of cool!

EDIT:

Review:

Spoiler below!

Lighting: You will have to work on that. You made good use of candles, but did you notice that they didn't really light up the room. That looks pretty unrealistic. Box-lights and pointlights are you best friends! Use them wisely.

Story: I like it! The way you made me believe that those monsters were real was good! I though "Damn" when i read the note that said calamine was the reason for mutation...

Mapping: You have too big rooms! I understand that you wanted to make something like the choir. It just didn't make sense. There was like 2 doors in the biiig room. Didn't reallly make sense to me. Try using smaller rooms, and less corridors...

Although a nice map. Could use some editting, but i found no other bug, than a candle floating in midair because it stood on a moveable box

Thanks for feedback! I try to learn from those advices Smile

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2012, 09:45 PM by MatiaSika.)
10-12-2012, 09:44 PM
Website Find