Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[Team Fortress 2] Does anyone want to play on steam?
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76
RE: [Team Fortress 2] Does anyone want to play on steam?

(10-21-2012, 02:59 PM)darkely Wrote: Just made a steam group for us: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Frictio...orumGroup/

@Nemet Robert just play for a while and you will get used to it. Also Deep One he will need to buy at least one thing so his inventory slots are expanded or else he will have to delete new items he earns.

TF2 Wiki Wrote:Free-to-Play Team Fortress 2 players will be limited to a single backpack page (50 slots); once they become Premium players with any in-game purchase, their backpack is upgraded to the standard capacity. [source]

@The chaser I usually let the matchmaker decide but I will find one that is fairly empty later so that we can get together.

@Dagrocks I play with whoever is on the server but I am tired of that and would rather play with a group I know - somewhat.
Lotusclan and Skial are very good servers. The most important: there aren't usually guys or kids that speak with a crappy microphone.

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
10-21-2012, 03:54 PM
Find
darkely Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 87
RE: [Team Fortress 2] Does anyone want to play on steam?

Unfortunately I don't have a mic. (well I have one but the quality is terrible) so I mainly use text. Hopefully that wont be an issue.

Im on this one now: 78.46.86.234:27016

Update: I am going offline for a bit

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2012, 04:20 PM by darkely.)
10-21-2012, 04:01 PM
Find