Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beta-testers - Searching
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
Beta-testers - Searching

Hello everyone Smile
My Custom Story "Digressiophobia - What about Mark?" is nearly done.
This is chapter 2 of Digressiophobia
I am going to need some betatesters. It would be awesome if i could get like 5-7 testers.
What i need you to do is play my map. If anything strange happens, bugs, glitches, too hard?, too easy?, tell me.

[OPTIONAL] I'd also like to skype with one of you, sharing screen at the same time. If you could do that then PM me Smile

If you are willing to betatest, then answer in this thread.

1. Martinnord
2. xPICKLEMONSTER
3. kingsgb
4. GoranGaming
5. The Chaser
6. Tigerwaw

Trying is the first step to success.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2012, 08:00 PM by FlawlessHappiness.)
10-29-2012, 03:57 PM
Find
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34
RE: Beta-testers - Searching

Hello
I would love to help with Beta testing
Sharing a screen is no problem for me as long as I can play without lag.
I would also like to know what kind of beta testing you specifically is looking for, the bugfinding kind where i go looking for glitches and stuff, or more the experience kind where its more about what I thought about it, if there was things that ruin the immersion or if its to hard and so on(we can talk further via skype).

Heres my skype: martincabunj (Martin Nord).
10-29-2012, 05:36 PM
Find
xPICKLEMONSTER Offline

Threads: 13

Hi there! I would happily beta test, i'm a bit of critic! I don;t know about sharing a screen with you, but i can take pictures and videos of anything that needs pictures or videos of. I have beta tested before as well.

[Image: monthebiffybackgroundss.jpg]
Voice Actor in
Poisonous
Confusion

10-29-2012, 06:07 PM
Find
Posting Freak

(10-29-2012, 06:07 PM)xPICKLEMONSTER Wrote: Hi there! I would happily beta test, i'm a bit of critic! I don;t know about sharing a screen with you, but i can take pictures and videos of anything that needs pictures or videos of. I have beta tested before as well.
Sure! I'll pm you! Just play the CS, decide if you want to play the CS for the ambience, or bug-fixing Smile Maybe first Ambience and then bug fixing Smile I just need some response Smile Both good and bad. Critic is goooood!

10-29-2012, 06:54 PM
Find
kingsgb Offline

Threads: 0

I'd love also to help test your game. Contact me at minecraftkings@yahoo.com. I can show you videos and pictures if you need them also.
11-03-2012, 04:31 AM
Find
GoranGaming Offline

Threads: 30

I would love to be a beta tester. PM me here. Smile

Current projects:

The Dark Prison 85 % (Stopped working on this one)

Unnamed Project 7 %
11-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Website Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76

I loved the first, I want to beta-test this Big Grin

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
11-03-2012, 11:58 AM
Find
Posting Freak

That is awesome! Thank you guys! Let me just finish some bugfixing that some other guys found, and then you'll get it.

11-03-2012, 01:51 PM
Find
Tiger Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

I would love to beta-test your custom story Big Grin

I can test both ambience and bug-fixing Smile

EDIT: So, I played your first custom
Story and even though this isn't a thread for bug-fixing for that custom story,
I really felt the need to alert you about a bug(If you are not BeeCake or have not played this custom story, don't read the spoiler since it does contain spoilers.):
Spoiler below!

Ok, so when you go down the storage and get the key to the storage office as Mark in the first part of the game there is a bug where if you go out of the storage and then back in, you lose the key to the storage office. Now this
Isn't the most fatal bug since you will probably open the storage office as soon as you get the key and also since there's nothing really important in there but I just wanted you to know about that.

Just a small thing, when you play as the monster, (just to let you know that was very well done and I really loved the fact that you could destroy the doors) in the beginning where the dead body was the bloodstream is still there even though the body is gone.

And one last small thing: in the first note(Adam's diary, 5th of August) you mispelled Library(Libray)

As I said, this was just to let you know incase nobody else have found them. Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2012, 10:13 PM by Tiger.)
11-04-2012, 10:21 PM
Find
Posting Freak

(11-04-2012, 10:21 PM)Tigerwaw Wrote: I would love to beta-test your custom story Big Grin

I can test both ambience and bug-fixing Smile

EDIT: So, I played your first custom
Story and even though this isn't a thread for bug-fixing for that custom story,
I really felt the need to alert you about a bug(If you are not BeeCake or have not played this custom story, don't read the spoiler since it does contain spoilers.):
Spoiler below!

Ok, so when you go down the storage and get the key to the storage office as Mark in the first part of the game there is a bug where if you go out of the storage and then back in, you lose the key to the storage office. Now this
Isn't the most fatal bug since you will probably open the storage office as soon as you get the key and also since there's nothing really important in there but I just wanted you to know about that.

Just a small thing, when you play as the monster, (just to let you know that was very well done and I really loved the fact that you could destroy the doors) in the beginning where the dead body was the bloodstream is still there even though the body is gone.

And one last small thing: in the first note(Adam's diary, 5th of August) you mispelled Library(Libray)

As I said, this was just to let you know incase nobody else have found them. Smile
Great thanks! It's nice to know! You'll receive a pm with the link Wink
I'll gladly wait for your answer...
EDIT: Oh i can't PM you. Is there a way i can contact you?

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2012, 08:01 PM by FlawlessHappiness.)
11-06-2012, 08:00 PM
Find