Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Halo 4 permaban for sexism
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6
RE: Halo 4 permaban for sexism

Wow, everyone seems so mad today. My thoughts on that Zelda article:

The gesture of reprogramming the game to make it a more enjoyable experience was nice, but completely unnecessary and detrimental for two reasons:
1. A 3 year old will get absolutely nothing out of a Zelda game to begin with (aside from running around aimlessly), so it's pretty pointless to go to such lengths.
2. If he continually treats her like a little princess, he's doing way more harm than good. She's either not going to be able to fit in to society, or act like a (click the spoiler unless you're a feminazi):

Spoiler below!

spoiled bitch and think everyone else will bend to her will.

@failedALIAS:
I put up with your goofy antics because of the few awesome jokes like that. Keep 'em coming (more often please).

@Everyone else:
Jesus Christ, calm down!

I rate it 3 memes.
11-11-2012, 01:03 AM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

Well I'm speaking my mind just like he does, and if you guys can't handle it, I don't care. As long as he wants to argue, so will I.

EDIT: Come to think of it, I would like to come with a deal with Cranky, he stops replying to my posts (in any way) and I stop trying to rationalize with him. That way we can just move one and let things go. Because it's his views that I just can't stand and as long as he stop sharing them with me, I will leave him alone.

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2012, 01:35 AM by eliasfrost.)
11-11-2012, 01:16 AM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

(11-11-2012, 01:03 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote: @failedALIAS:
I put up with your goofy antics because of the few awesome jokes like that. Keep 'em coming (more often please).
Here's the world's shortest horror story(edited for Christians):

The last man on earth is alone in a house, and he's gay.

Original:

The last man on earth is alone in a house, and he hears a knock at the door.
11-11-2012, 05:38 AM
Find