Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

italian release of black plague
asteroid Offline

Threads: 1
italian release of black plague

Hi. I was wondering whe you will publish the italian localized version. thanks for this info, I really want to play it, but I'm waiting for my language's version.
03-14-2008, 03:13 PM
Find
asteroid Offline

RE: italian release of black plague

please, can someone tell me something? I don't want to buy the game in english and then uncover that it will be localized in italian also.
03-16-2008, 10:58 AM
Find
asteroid Offline

hey? is it possible that even mod o other peolpe can't know when (if) BP will be localized in italian? no official infos? I check the website, nothing. only english is important for you? the rest of the world should not appreciate this game? if this is your philosphy I don't think i'll buy it. not in english.
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2008, 11:51 AM by Guitarman8373.)
03-17-2008, 11:50 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

Don't know if there is an italian localisation in the making, please send this sort of questions to Paradox as they know if or when a localisation will come.
03-17-2008, 12:10 PM
Website Find
asteroid Offline

ok, thanks for the hint. will send the question immediately. I hope they'll reply.
03-17-2008, 05:15 PM
Find
asteroid Offline

I have asked to paradox but no one replies. no one here can contact them and tell us about this info? I think they should tell it in news in their website or something. why they don't mind in giving such infos? it's extremely important to know that for italian playersa, I think. remember that a lot of italian doesn't comprehend foreign lenguages and, a much larger group, preferes anyway to play a game in italian, personally only subbed text cause italian sucks in giving voices to videogames.
so, no one can search for this important info?
03-19-2008, 09:40 AM
Find