Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash
Jee Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Crash

Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting, it is very unlikely that your problem has not already been covered.

General troubleshooting guide: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-3754.html

Graphics card troubleshooting guide: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-11183.html

Integrated / laptop graphics chipsets troubleshooting guide: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-9942.html

So my game when i clicked "Launch Game" it said that had occurred a crash and i didn't know what i had to do therefore i uninstalled the game but i kept the paste that contains my username in the game and all informations and the phases of the game that had already passed but now i dont know if i could use that paste in the new installation of the game for not having to start all over again
:s Someone can help me please? :( It's really annoying having to start all over again :( (sorry about my english :x i'm not english but english forums are more helpful)
11-10-2012, 04:36 PM
Find
TheBlastPassage Offline

Threads: 18
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Crash

If the game is still crashing, than please attach your HPL.log file
You can find this file in: Documents/Amnesia/Main.

Also, I'm not quite sure what you meant by the paste. Maybe you could include some more detail to help us understand what happened. And it may help to tell what kind of crash you got. If it was renderer #0 could not be initialized, or BlackBox.

But to start, HPL.log is very helpful

11-11-2012, 02:42 AM
Website Find
Jee Offline

Threads: 1

(11-11-2012, 02:42 AM)TheBlastPassage Wrote: If the game is still crashing, than please attach your HPL.log file
You can find this file in: Documents/Amnesia/Main.

Also, I'm not quite sure what you meant by the paste. Maybe you could include some more detail to help us understand what happened. And it may help to tell what kind of crash you got. If it was renderer #0 could not be initialized, or BlackBox.

But to start, HPL.log is very helpful
When I choosed the option "Continue" appeared a window with a green monster that said something about a crash and i remember that window had a % bar (i dont know what is the name of this) and when this was in 30% blocked the game Confused I dont know if someone can help me because is only this that i can tell you :x
11-12-2012, 10:52 PM
Find
TheBlastPassage Offline

Threads: 18

That's a BlackBox crash. Please attach your HPL.log file

11-13-2012, 01:32 AM
Website Find