Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Story File Help Please.
TWAES Offline

Threads: 1
Custom Story File Help Please.

Ok the file "custom storys" i don't have and for the most part i don't even have an amnesia folder. It's just a desktop icon. What do i do? i know im not being really specific so if you have further questions please ask. I'll say again kinda clearer.
I want to download custom storys but the file for amnesia i dont have and i need to know what to do like to get the file back or whatever. All i have is the amnesia desktop icon and the documents file that holds my saves.thats all i have.
11-12-2012, 12:42 AM
Find
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32
RE: Custom Story File Help Please.

By the looks of it, it's not that you don't have it but you don't know where you installed the game. In order for me to help you further, i need to know where you got the game from.

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
11-12-2012, 06:05 AM
Website Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

If you have a desktop icon, you can right-click it, and go to its properties to instantly take you to Amnesia's folder.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
11-12-2012, 06:13 AM
Find
TWAES Offline

I downloaded it using Steam.
11-13-2012, 01:08 AM
Find
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32

The installation for Amnesia, then, is likely to be C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\amnesia the dark descent\ if you're running a 32-bit Windows operating system; if you're on 64-bit, then the Program Files folder would be named "Program Files (x86)". You'll find the custom_stories folder in there. Let me know if you still can't find it or if you don't know how to reach the C:\ drive.

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
11-13-2012, 01:40 AM
Website Find
TWAES Offline

OMG than you so much your my new best friend -virtual highfive-
11-13-2012, 01:45 AM
Find