Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

2012! The prefered way of elimination!
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32
RE: 2012! The prefered way of elimination!

Random thread pls. T'was a serious question. ^^

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2012, 08:57 AM by Mine Turtle.)
11-30-2012, 08:18 AM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

Sorry..
I don't believe in it either, but if we had to, then i would want it like a black hole minimizing us all in miliseconds.
What some scepticals thought would happen when they tested the LHC

Trying is the first step to success.
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2012, 08:47 AM by FlawlessHappiness.)
11-30-2012, 08:42 AM
Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0

Zombie Apocalypse! How can this not be an option? I know it's clichée, but c'mon... isn't that what we all secretly wish for?
Although I might be a bit different than the majority of people hoping for it - because I can't defend myself for shit. If you gave me a shotgun all I'd accomplish would be to shoot my own foot off. (If I even managed to figure out how it works)
So no mowing down zombies for me. But I'd still find it a very exciting way for humanity to go. And I'd love to know what it's like to be a zombie.

On a more serious note, the only thing I'm afraid of is that it will be a self-fullfilling prophecy of sorts. You know, if enough people believe in it and do something stupid as a result, we could get quite some chaos - which would further encourage those believers and so on and so forth....
11-30-2012, 01:28 PM
Find
Tiger Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

(11-30-2012, 01:28 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: Zombie Apocalypse! How can this not be an option? I know it's clichée, but c'mon... isn't that what we all secretly wish for?
I was about to say the exact same thing Big Grin
(11-30-2012, 01:28 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: Although I might be a bit different than the majority of people hoping for it - because I can't defend myself for shit. If you gave me a shotgun all I'd accomplish would be to shoot my own foot off. (If I even managed to figure out how it works)
Eff that shit. I'll make my own weapons. Knifes, Baseballbats etc.
(11-30-2012, 01:28 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: So no mowing down zombies for me. But I'd still find it a very exciting way for humanity to go. And I'd love to know what it's like to be a zombie.
I actually agree. Most people would probably say "I would rather die first than become a zombie" (In a zombie apocalypse), but I think it would be kinda cool.
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2012, 01:50 PM by Tiger.)
11-30-2012, 01:49 PM
Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0

Quote: Most people would probably say "I would rather die first than become a zombie" (In a zombie apocalypse), but I think it would be kinda cool.
Yeah I mean what's the worst that could happen? Zombies don't feel any pain and they usually don't survive for very long either, so it's not like you'll be trapped in eternal suffering or the like... you'll probably lose all consciousness and self-awareness after a short while anyway.
Unless you're the "Return of the living dead" - kind of zombie... that would suck. Not only for you but also for pretty much everyone else since those guys are almost unkillable Tongue
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2012, 02:12 PM by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.)
11-30-2012, 02:12 PM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

(11-30-2012, 02:12 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote:
Quote: Most people would probably say "I would rather die first than become a zombie" (In a zombie apocalypse), but I think it would be kinda cool.
Yeah I mean what's the worst that could happen? Zombies don't feel any pain and they usually don't survive for very long either, so it's not like you'll be trapped in eternal suffering or the like... you'll probably lose all consciousness and self-awareness after a short while anyway.
Unless you're the "Return of the living dead" - kind of zombie... that would suck. Not only for you but also for pretty much everyone else since those guys are almost unkillable Tongue
But what if... the last zombie on earth...

Trying is the first step to success.
11-30-2012, 03:25 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

(11-30-2012, 01:28 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: Although I might be a bit different than the majority of people hoping for it - because I can't defend myself for shit. If you gave me a shotgun all I'd accomplish would be to shoot my own foot off. (If I even managed to figure out how it works)
So no mowing down zombies for me.
THANK YOU! you are one of the few realistic people that think about zombie apocalypse... Most of my friends are like "YEEEEAAAH MAN, I'D TAKE 2 UZI'S OR 2 MINGUNS ONE IN EACH HAND AND OWWNNNNN BIAAATCH!

the sad thing is they are not being sarcastic, not trolling... they are serious.

I bet they couldnt even swing with a baseball bat Big Grin And none of them hasn't even seen a weapon IRL (not even pistol or hunting rifle), only in CoD Smile

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
11-30-2012, 03:41 PM
Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76

(11-30-2012, 03:41 PM)DogFood Wrote: the sad thing is they are not being sarcastic, not trolling... they are serious.

I bet they couldnt even swing with a baseball bat Big Grin And none of them hasn't even seen a weapon IRL (not even pistol or hunting rifle), only in CoD Smile
I know that feel. That's the good thing of having airsoft as hobby Big Grin

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
11-30-2012, 03:58 PM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

I'd grab a lever-action rifle shoot everyone that even remotely annoyed me. Then I'd have lots of sexytime.

(11-30-2012, 08:10 AM)beecake Wrote: How about a unicorn invasion.
It'd pretty nice. Especially if Twilight was among them.

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
11-30-2012, 04:24 PM
Find
Tiger Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

(11-30-2012, 03:41 PM)DogFood Wrote:
So no mowing down zombies for me.
THANK YOU! you are one of the few realistic people that think about zombie apocalypse... Most of my friends are like "YEEEEAAAH MAN, I'D TAKE 2 UZI'S OR 2 MINGUNS ONE IN EACH HAND AND OWWNNNNN BIAAATCH!

the sad thing is they are not being sarcastic, not trolling... they are serious.

I'd probably start out getting a simple weapon like a baseballbat, knife or something, build up a "safe" base and then try to go to the police station with a group of friends/family and see if there's anyone alive there. If not I would try to loot it and see if I could find any weapons Big Grin
11-30-2012, 05:02 PM
Find