Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Resolved] Moving The Grid
BonesTheRabbit Offline

Threads: 20
[Resolved] Moving The Grid

So, is there a way to move the grid along different axes? Right now, my grid is about 4 up on the Y-axis. I'm assuming that since it somehow moved there in the first place, there's a way to move it back / move it around. The map I have is quite large, and items are already placed. It's been this way since before the grid moved position, and I'd rather not have to move the entire map without grid snapping. So, what am I missing here? Is there a way to move the grid along different axes?
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2012, 08:45 PM by BonesTheRabbit.)
12-01-2012, 08:15 PM
Find
Rapture Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 79
RE: [Help Needed] Moving The Grid

As far as I'm aware, the grid only works on that one axis, you can't switch to the other 2 if that's what you mean.

If you press "f", it will change the grid height to the selected object(s) height. You can change it manually at the bottom left. It's right next to the magnet symbol, called "Height".

Their is also a button with "LT" on it. It locks the Camera to the grid height you are currently on.
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2012, 08:46 PM by Rapture.)
12-01-2012, 08:44 PM
Find
BonesTheRabbit Offline

Threads: 20
RE: [Help Needed] Moving The Grid

(12-01-2012, 08:44 PM)Rapture Wrote: If you press "f", it will change the grid height to the selected object(s) height. You can change it manually at the bottom left. It's right next to the magnet symbol, called "Height".
That's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much.
12-01-2012, 08:45 PM
Find