Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The (not BL but) Anime Thread
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49
RE: The (not BL but) Anime Thread

(05-22-2017, 10:35 PM)FlawlessHappiness Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 05:01 PM)Red Wrote: Koe no Katachi... Watch it, you won't regret. I didn't regret. Haven't cried this much since Clannad. You did it again, KyoAni. I prefer this over Your Name. And that was an amazing movie.

I really want to watch it, but I haven't found a place to watch it >.>
I liked Your Name, however I do prefer to watch full series with character development instead of just a movie.
Try KissAnime.to
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2017, 12:05 PM by Red.)
05-23-2017, 12:03 PM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

(05-23-2017, 12:03 PM)Red Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 10:35 PM)FlawlessHappiness Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 05:01 PM)Red Wrote: Koe no Katachi... Watch it, you won't regret. I didn't regret. Haven't cried this much since Clannad. You did it again, KyoAni. I prefer this over Your Name. And that was an amazing movie.

I really want to watch it, but I haven't found a place to watch it >.>
I liked Your Name, however I do prefer to watch full series with character development instead of just a movie.
Try KissAnime.to

Oh shit, it's up!

Kissanime is where I usually watch anime, but they didn't have the movie last time I checked. Gonna watch it in the near future now! Big Grin

Trying is the first step to success.
05-23-2017, 01:57 PM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

Sorry about double-posting.

I watched it. Koe no Katachi.

Spoiler below!

It was very good.
It is definitely the kind of slice of life that I really enjoy in anime. There was never an end goal for the main character. But smaller goals took form on the fly, which kept the anime driven. I liked that.

I also liked the concept of giving everyone a large X in front of their face as a way of displaying the main character's anxiety. That concept alone is great to build an anime around.

I do wish there would have been more of a relationship development between Ishida and Nishimiya. It was teased at, and Nishimiya was acting very well like a teenager with a crush. The way it was portrayed was enjoyable to watch, and so I wish there would have been more development on that front.
However I do understand that the anime was never about that. It was never about the relationship. It was more about the ups and downs of life. The way we all go through suffering, and the way we have to forgive each other and learn from our mistakes.

Bottom line, I liked the anime.
Also Sahara best girl.
[Image: gipDcAD.png]

Trying is the first step to success.
05-26-2017, 04:22 AM
Find
aradii Offline

Threads: 0

Last night i finished Yakusoku no Neverland, What a masterpiece!
Characters, story, music, animation and everything is wonderful, one of THE BEST anime's I've seen, I can recommend this one so much, and you only have to watch one episode to get hooked.
08-18-2020, 10:01 AM
Website Find
paulag Offline

Threads: 0

I recently watced Shinsekai Yori. Show about post apocalyptic world, but in not usual post apocalyptic setting. There are a lot of philosophic and psychological things along with interesting story and some very interesting plot twists.
10-16-2020, 11:35 AM
Find