Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Admit One
kartanonperuna Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 44
RE: Admit One

Hmm...Well,I can be quite selfish.And I KNOW I'm stupid.It seems everything I do,I'm confused at least a little.Fucking sucks.And as Kman,said I too have trouble expressing myself.Also I'm not a big people guy.I enjoy being alone(propably ended up being like this since childhood sucked.No friends or nothing at school).Fridays and Saturdays are the days I actually wanna hangout with someone.

Hmmm what else...I like hating stuff.Anger feels good to me.Dunno if thats normal but...

My father son relationship sucked and-wait a minute this is getting too deep.Fuck this shit.

Voice actor

Painful shadows

12-19-2012, 02:24 PM
Website Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

I agree with Oblivator on this matter. There's a lot of sexism going towards men, but no one notices it while every small thing done against females, everyone goes all mad. I'm all for equality, and heres something i admit about this matter.

I hate the "omg dont hit her, shes a woman" or any other thing that ends with "shes a woman".
If a woman insults me im gonna insult her back, if she slaps me, im going to hit her back.

And no im not disrespectfull towards woman, im just treating them as equal.

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
12-19-2012, 02:40 PM
Find
Acies Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 60

Sweden is working for equality on a lot of levels. Religious, ethnical, gender and so forth. I'm for equality and I respect people until they prove themselves as douches or idiots. There are some cases when it becomes rediculous though, whereas one of them is when you force male attributes on females or vice versa. As if (ridiculous example) a woman with a moustache is a fight for equality. Feminine women are sexy. I like women being women. Equality and respect is not about women behaving like men, it's about generally (whatever the cause) respecting other people. And this applies to all cases; racism, religious etc. etc. "Love thy neighbour" unless "thy neighbour" isn't deserving of it; ergo a moron.

Well Sweden's attitude of how to deal with equality is seeping in everywhere. In Sweden we have a tradition called "Luciatåg", which is basically this
[Image: Lucia_procession.jpg]
on the 13th of december. It's a choir of teenagers, marching with candles and singing. This year though, because of "backwards equality" the state broadcasted (on tv) swedish tradition "Luciatåg" was broken.

- Because of "racial equality" the only black person in the choir was the main person: "Lucia".
- Because of "religious equality" christian tales can no longer be told, instead a tale of heathenism was told
- A rapper was suddenly added in the middle of the choir performance - which sort of felt like going to the opera only to be surprised by 50 cent waiting for you. It sort of made redicule of the serious tone associated with the rest of the performance.

I'm not usually upset by stuff like this, and Sweden is a rather "free-minded" country but please let us keep some traditions dear government :]

Uh.. This became a rather long rant.

[Image: mZiYnxe.png]

12-19-2012, 04:24 PM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

This got kinda off-topic, though i agree with Acies...

Trying is the first step to success.
12-19-2012, 04:33 PM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

Are ginger bread men offensive to Africans now? But then how aren't snowmen offensive to fat, white men like me?

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2012, 04:45 PM by CorinthianMerchant.)
12-19-2012, 04:45 PM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

(12-19-2012, 04:45 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: Are ginger bread men offensive to Africans now? But then how aren't snowmen offensive to fat, white men like me?

Yea!

Can't we just all get along?
Everybody have stuff in they're country that you might not like, but you're not supposed to take part in everything you don't like.
Just ignore what the others like, that you don't, or just be happy that they can be happy.

We should all just be happy...
I think that's also a bad thing about me...
I am afraid of confrontations...

Trying is the first step to success.
12-19-2012, 05:22 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

(12-19-2012, 07:15 AM)Obliviator27 Wrote:
(12-19-2012, 06:51 AM)Chronofox Wrote: The last part is understandable. Still, I'd argue that you're making a hasty generalization fallacy. The most extreme proponents of an ideology are always the most vocal ones, and inductive reasoning is problematic when you're trying to base a whole group of people on the actions of a sample. All my feminist friends IRL are outspokenly against the examples you've listed in your post. I remember reading a blog once, probably a troll post, of some feminist demanding for the castration and torture of all men, and every one of my feminist friends said that the poster was asinine. All the feminists that I know of are quite moderate, and while I obviously can't generalize this to every person behind the movement, I do know of several countries in the world where feminism is quite strong - for example, Sweden or Iceland - and it's not like the men there complain of being oppressed.

You are also argued that male feminism is self-destructive, and that believing otherwise means that I've been indoctrinated. This is fallacious reasoning. With the exception of the crazies, feminism only demands for the equal rights of men and women - and if you think that believing in equal rights is indoctrination, then pretty much a sizeable portion of the world is completely indoctrinated. The reason why the movement may appear outspoken is because females are still extremely oppressed in many parts of the world. There's an insane amount of prostitution and sex trafficking going on in poorer countries, such as some in the middle east or southeast Asia.
I believe this is where we have a conflict of terminology.
What you call a feminist is what I call an equalist. They strive for the equality of women without demonizing or controlling males.

Perhaps my points are made mudded. I believe this video sums up my feelings on the matter quite nicely, and explains it much better than I ever could.

That was actually an interesting video and the women had some interestingly good points.

Women can be has useless, as corrupt and manipulative has any man. Having a vagina won't change that. The same thing goes whit Asians, Black people, Caucasians, gay and straight. people can be good, or bad no matter anything. And this should is what we should value rather discriminate or over power.
12-19-2012, 06:20 PM
Website Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

[Image: 32166290.jpg]

[Image: luv.gif]
12-19-2012, 07:34 PM
Find
Tiger Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

Kind of like what Dark side said, but I'm also afraid of strangers, but even more am I afraid of having to talk to old people. Even if it's somebody I know it just feels weird. which leads me to my next point.

Eye-contact...
I have really hard remaining eye-contact with someone I'm talking with, I feel uncomfortable and I can only hold eye-contact for a couple of seconds before I have to look away. Yeah, I'm socially awkward...
12-19-2012, 07:56 PM
Find
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9

hmm, ive got something to say on the femenist rant, (previous page) and im sorry if this comes across as sexist, but, i am at absolute explosion point!

since when has it been such a, well, for want of a better word, a CRIME, for a female to actually be sensative and vulnerable?

im sorry, but, when you get women hating on other women for being sensative and vulnerable, and calling them a "foul disgrace to all womanhood who should be strangled", when those vulnerabilities stem from learning difficulties, you know something has gone very, very wrong in society.

I have never seen such a bunch of intolerant, overtly agressive, hatefull and blind people as the "femenist/feminazi" group in my entire life, and bear in mind i came up through a pretty rough northern english comprehensive school, i practically came up with the scum of the universe, but they are bloody saintly compared to some of these feminazi's.

ok, so i am a Man, and, maybe im not always the most tolerant of female empowerment, because, basically, it scares the living daylights out of me, because, well, whos going to look after all societies vulnerable and our children when woman is too busy having a high flying career along with her husband? the idea of the vulnerable and children being forced to fend for themselves because, basically, man is intolerant, he doesnt have the patience to put up with the issues children and the vulnerable have, so he wont look after them, because he hasnt got the patience, and the woman is too busy thinking of her career to take the moment to stop and think "whos going to help?", is enough to keep me awake some nights.

well let me tell you, i'd sooner be a "bigoted mysogynist dinosaur who wont let a woman do things for herself" (yes, thats what this feminazi called me!) than some femenist crusader who thinks they have the damn right to call an innocent young woman with special needs an "offence against all womanhood" simply because she is extremely emotionally sensative and tends to cry alot, or because she is a bit dependant on me to help with things she doesnt have the co-ordination to do herself. NO ONE has the right to talk to anyone like that, our forefathers faught an extremely bloody world war to stop opinions like that from taking hold! if they do take hold, then why the hell did my grandad loose an eye over berlin in the cockpit of a lancaster back in 1944?

ok, so maybe my freind is very girly and immature and insecure and clumsy? so what? shes the sweetest, most loving person i have ever known, and these damn femenists think they have the right to openly walk up to her and chew her out for being dependant on a freind who just happens to be a man? it makes me sick!

No one, and i mean NO ONE! has the right to talk to my freind, or any female, like that. these feminazi's need to learn to shut up about things they dont understand! just because someone has learning difficulties doesnt make them "an offense to all womanhood". it makes them far more of a woman than ANY of these damn feminazis will EVER be. because at least she accepts she has vulnerabilities, and isnt afraid to ask for Help in public, that takes far more bravery than these feminists will ever have, because they are too cowardly to stop and think about were THEY may need a man. because they are scared as coming across as "a weakling dependant" in front of there viscious, inhumane and hatefull sisters.

sorry, rant over, but, i really just Had to vent that one before i spontaneously detonate. hey, how would you feel if some bigoted moo picked on your bestest freind this morning? and then you are reminded of it by a forum topic. pretty volotile i should say.

(im in for a flaming now aren't i?)
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2012, 08:55 PM by the dark side.)
12-19-2012, 08:30 PM
Find