Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Admit One
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 50
Admit One

Thing wrong about yourself. For me, it has to be the fact that I judge how other people should act and regard myself as a role model, when, in truth, I'm a horrible role model!

I wonder what failedALIAS will post.

As of September 2nd, 2014, I've left the Frictional forums. Check my profile for more details.
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2012, 04:58 PM by Zaffre.)
12-17-2012, 04:58 PM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Admit One

Only one? Well, I guess it's the fact that I'm too cynical. I have a hard time enjoying anything anymore, because I get too caught up in whether something is worthwhile and how other people might react to it to just experience it. When I for example rewatch a movie I really like I get too fixated with wanting to enjoy it to properly enjoy it. Also, I'm a bit of a neurotic purist when it comes to, well, everything. I really dislike it when other people ruin my experiences with stuff I consider unnecessary or just rude, which is why I don't like living at home.
12-17-2012, 05:23 PM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

My life goes with the word 'accept'.
And sometimes that isn't any good. I cannot get mad. I usually don't cry. Sometimes i get depressed when i sit alone and don't know what to do... But the next day, I accept it, and goes on in my life...

I cannot put myself in other peoples place when they are sad because of they just broke up with the boyfriend/girlfriend, (of course i can feel that it would be sad), but i guess if it was me, I would just accept it...

Trying is the first step to success.
12-17-2012, 05:55 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

I guess I have too many personas and I don't use the right ones when I should :/ Like. I am usually a very serious person. But over places like this forum or whit really old friends I usually just go nuts and fuck around like a douchebag kid Tongue.

The problem is that. When I for example join a new school class, Instead to being a playful and a social guy... I go uber shy and isolate myself for some reason. It takes me weeks to actually speak whit someone new when the rest of my colleges start making bonds in the first few days.

I dunno :/ kinda sucks for me.
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2012, 06:28 PM by Danny Boy.)
12-17-2012, 06:26 PM
Website Find
TheBlastPassage Offline

Threads: 18

(12-17-2012, 06:26 PM)Danny Boy Wrote: I guess I have too many personas and I don't use the right ones when I should :/ Like. I am usually a very serious person. But over places like this forum or whit really old friends I usually just go nuts and fuck around like a douchebag kid Tongue.

The problem is that. When I for example join a new school class, Instead to being a playful and a social guy... I go uber shy and isolate myself for some reason. It takes me weeks to actually speak whit someone new when the rest of my colleges start making bonds in the first few days.

I dunno :/ kinda sucks for me.
Same thing happens to be a bit. I think it just takes a bit to adapt to a new environment sometimes even with new people.

12-17-2012, 06:33 PM
Website Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76

My problem is that I'm too much dangerous. I explain:

I do karate, you know? My punch is really strong and I hurt a LOT. I would love to punch people in the face but that is against the law. +, what I suffer the most if psychological things, and girls are special in attacking with that. The thing is that if you strike a girl for being an asshole, you are a bad man for striking a woman.

I panic when I have to talk to woman. That's this way, I almost don't have female friends.

That's why I prefer raep.

(Damn it, there should be a Dolan emoticon)

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
12-17-2012, 06:49 PM
Find
TheBlastPassage Offline

If I was an admin, there would be a dolan emoticon. Actually, I'd probably need a higher rank to do that.

12-17-2012, 06:57 PM
Website Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

I'm a nervous hothead that likes to hate people with a burning passion

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
12-17-2012, 07:34 PM
Find
TheBlastPassage Offline

So you like hating and you hate liking? Tongue

12-17-2012, 07:36 PM
Website Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

(12-17-2012, 05:55 PM)beecake Wrote: My life goes with the word 'accept'.
And sometimes that isn't any good. I cannot get mad. I usually don't cry. Sometimes i get depressed when i sit alone and don't know what to do... But the next day, I accept it, and goes on in my life...

I cannot put myself in other peoples place when they are sad because of they just broke up with the boyfriend/girlfriend, (of course i can feel that it would be sad), but i guess if it was me, I would just accept it...
Same exact problem here. I try to help others when I can but all I can really think in my mind is "can't you just go find something to do and get over with it?" because that's what I do... I don't really know how to help people, so I just try to make them laugh and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. =\
12-17-2012, 07:45 PM
Find