Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Admit One
Need4Power Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Admit One

I find it very hard to get emotionally attached to other people. I just can't see my friendships with people as something with great importance. I feel all my friends are just people I meet along the way,they're good and nice people,I'm even glad they're my friends,but I don't have any expectaions from them,I won't care even if we suddenly seperate our ways and leave each other.

I feel...,no,actually know this is wrong. My friends probably don't think the same about me,and it makes me feel like an horrible person :/

Sometimes it seems,not matter how many friends I have,I won't feel like having friends,I will always feel alone. I'm hoping,someday I will meet the person I will be able to get emotionally attached to Smile
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2012, 08:42 PM by Need4Power.)
12-17-2012, 08:41 PM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

(12-17-2012, 08:41 PM)Need4Power Wrote: I find it very hard to get emotionally attached to other people. I just can't see my friendships with people as something with great importance. I feel all my friends are just people I meet along the way,they're good and nice people,I'm even glad they're my friends,but I don't have any expectaions from them,I won't care even if we suddenly seperate our ways and leave each other.

I feel...,no,actually know this is wrong. My friends probably don't think the same about me,and it makes me feel like an horrible person :/

Sometimes it seems,not matter how many friends I have,I won't feel like having friends,I will always feel alone. I'm hoping,someday I will meet the person I will be able to get emotionally attached to Smile
I feel a little bit the same. It's hard to create a bond that you can actually feel.
Yea, we're talking with each other and help each other with small things, but it's not much else.

Also agree with you on the last thing

Trying is the first step to success.
12-17-2012, 08:48 PM
Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0

Quote: I cannot put myself in other peoples place when they are sad because of they just broke up with the boyfriend/girlfriend, (of course i can feel that it would be sad), but i guess if it was me, I would just accept
it...
Don't worry, it's kinda the same with me. I never really got sad about a breakup... at maximum one or two days of feeling slightly down, then I just get on with my life and forget my ex-partner extremely fast. And before you think I'm some immature highschooler who never had a relationship that lasted more than two weeks - my last one lasted five friggin' years.
And I just got over it like it was nothing. I didn't even cry. It kinda makes me feel like I'm a horrible person - but at the same time I'm glad about it ^^
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2012, 09:09 PM by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.)
12-17-2012, 09:09 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

Jezz Guess I am the opposite of you guys :/ finding out that the girl I liked was actually lesbian, broke me in fucking pieces. Hell I wasn't even in a relationship, we were only friends yet I felt like I divorced or something :/ I suppose since I don't make many bonds I get a bit overly attached to them :/
12-17-2012, 09:24 PM
Website Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(12-17-2012, 09:09 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote:
Quote: I cannot put myself in other peoples place when they are sad because of they just broke up with the boyfriend/girlfriend, (of course i can feel that it would be sad), but i guess if it was me, I would just accept
it...
Don't worry, it's kinda the same with me. I never really got sad about a breakup... at maximum one or two days of feeling slightly down, then I just get on with my life and forget my ex-partner extremely fast. And before you think I'm some immature highschooler who never had a relationship that lasted more than two weeks - my last one lasted five friggin' years.
And I just got over it like it was nothing. I didn't even cry. It kinda makes me feel like I'm a horrible person - but at the same time I'm glad about it ^^
Totally thought you were a male until now. How old are you anyway (just curious)?
12-17-2012, 09:26 PM
Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76

(12-17-2012, 09:26 PM)Bridge Wrote: Totally thought you were a male until now.
Yea, I thought that a lot of time. When I saw "He" was an animator, I checked the profile to see things about "He", and I saw that "He" was a female 0_0
Not anything bad, just curious Smile

It's strange how we think everyone in here is a male.

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
12-17-2012, 09:54 PM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

(12-17-2012, 09:09 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote:
it...
Don't worry, it's kinda the same with me. I never really got sad about a breakup... at maximum one or two days of feeling slightly down, then I just get on with my life and forget my ex-partner extremely fast. And before you think I'm some immature highschooler who never had a relationship that lasted more than two weeks
I am. No, i don't know if i'm immature, but... you know..

Trying is the first step to success.
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2012, 10:40 PM by FlawlessHappiness.)
12-17-2012, 10:40 PM
Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0

Quote: Totally thought you were a male until now. How old are you anyway (just curious)?
The chaser Wrote:I panic when I have to talk to woman.
The chaser Wrote:I saw that "He" was a female 0_0
Heh, sorry, but those two posts together made my day Big Grin I guess I'm easily entertained...
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2012, 11:58 PM by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.)
12-17-2012, 11:57 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

Oh ok. so here... have a monkey!

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2012, 12:11 AM by Danny Boy.)
12-18-2012, 12:09 AM
Website Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

thread derail in 3 2 1..

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
12-18-2012, 12:11 AM
Find