Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Admit One
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85
RE: Admit One

(12-18-2012, 03:42 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: People aren't "dumbshits". People just abuse rights. I want a balance of intelligence and compassion, the latter, it seems, you don't care about.
No. Don't get me wrong. I respect your opinion! But the thing is. I have seen things (far more than once) that go beyond right abuse and hit right at the center of pure general stupidity. I have little hope in humanity and even myself from times to times since I am perfectly aware that I am just another man equally retard to the rest.

(12-18-2012, 03:45 AM)Kman Wrote: I hate confronting people and as a result I'm terrible at expressing myself. For example, there's probably been almost at least one occasion (usually many, many more) with every member here where I've wanted to slap them and tell them they're stupid and need to stop posting, but didn't because I didn't want to get into an argument. Just thought I'd let you guys know Big Grin
Don't worry! We luv ya anyways! Just don't dream about our hairy armpits pls.
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2012, 03:57 AM by Danny Boy.)
12-18-2012, 03:55 AM
Website Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

(12-18-2012, 03:45 AM)Kman Wrote: I hate confronting people and as a result I'm terrible at expressing myself. For example, there's probably been almost at least one occasion (usually many, many more) with every member here where I've wanted to slap them and tell them they're stupid and need to stop posting, but didn't because I didn't want to get into an argument. Just thought I'd let you guys know Big Grin
[Image: 5903.gif]
12-18-2012, 04:00 AM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

(12-18-2012, 03:26 AM)Chronofox Wrote: Yo ALIAS

I like all of your points

can we jus marry

I'd totally ship you two.

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
12-18-2012, 06:45 AM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

I am too oversensitive.

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
12-18-2012, 05:20 PM
Find
Obliviator27 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 10

(12-18-2012, 05:20 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: I am too oversensitive.
And I'm incredibly undersensitive, and some may call me too apathetic.
I have plenty of fun displaying it too.
That shooting of the kids? Didn't care. It's a shame, but shit happens.
People getting murdered, dying of starvation, living in poverty. Don't care. I don't know these people, so I honestly don't give a damn.

Even when my grandfather died. I didn't grieve.
I accept death as a part of life. It happens, sometimes sooner than it needs to.

I'd consider myself anti-thiest.

I'd consider myself anti-feminist.

I hate stupidity.

I show no sympathy for those who take their own lives. Or who cut themselves.

I believe that the media is bullshit. They just hop onto social bandwagons. Anybody remember Kony, and the big deal made about him? How about Amanda Todd? You don't hear these things anymore because, as much as the faux humanists don't want to admit, they truly don't care about these issues. They just say they do so they don't come across as an apathetic jerk. They want to feel as though they're socially aware by liking the facebook page. But I see right through it.

So yeah. TL;DR, Obliviator is an asshole in most people's eyes.

12-18-2012, 07:07 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

1. Nothing wrong with me
2. Somethings got to give.

- I blame others.

[Image: luv.gif]
12-18-2012, 07:18 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

(12-18-2012, 07:07 PM)Obliviator27 Wrote: People getting murdered, dying of starvation, living in poverty. Don't care. I don't know these people, so I honestly don't give a damn.
Ain't that a good jackass spirit....
12-18-2012, 07:22 PM
Website Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

(12-18-2012, 07:07 PM)Obliviator27 Wrote:
(12-18-2012, 05:20 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: I am too oversensitive.
And I'm incredibly undersensitive, and some may call me too apathetic.
I have plenty of fun displaying it too.
That shooting of the kids? Didn't care. It's a shame, but shit happens.
People getting murdered, dying of starvation, living in poverty. Don't care. I don't know these people, so I honestly don't give a damn.

Even when my grandfather died. I didn't grieve.
I accept death as a part of life. It happens, sometimes sooner than it needs to.

I'd consider myself anti-thiest.

I'd consider myself anti-feminist.

I hate stupidity.

I show no sympathy for those who take their own lives. Or who cut themselves.

I believe that the media is bullshit. They just hop onto social bandwagons. Anybody remember Kony, and the big deal made about him? How about Amanda Todd? You don't hear these things anymore because, as much as the faux humanists don't want to admit, they truly don't care about these issues. They just say they do so they don't come across as an apathetic jerk. They want to feel as though they're socially aware by liking the facebook page. But I see right through it.

So yeah. TL;DR, Obliviator is an asshole in most people's eyes.
You'd totally cry if I died though.

#BrosForLife
12-18-2012, 07:30 PM
Find
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9

Odd one about me,. Strangers scare the living crap out of me! yeah, me, a person who doesnt even get a raised pulse from a frictional product, but, put me in a room with a stranger and.. well, i could happilly dig through the wall with my hands rather than stay in there with them! i hate it!, they might start talking about something i dont understand. its a totally irrational fear ive got.
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2012, 08:37 PM by the dark side.)
12-18-2012, 08:35 PM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

I'm perfect.

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
12-19-2012, 12:42 AM
Find