Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

help on Vista
eduardogacero Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: help on Vista

here's a clear picture of the orange glow save point im talking about, as you can see, it's different from the other picture (the normal one as people say)
[Image: orangesavedb4.jpg]

looks better than the real deal if you ask me. Smile although i have no idea how it got those graphics!
04-06-2008, 05:41 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

And it's not the original. But looks good anyway. I like the normal more by myself! Tongue This would look good in some mod or something. Smile

04-06-2008, 08:24 PM
Website Find
eduardogacero Offline

Threads: 1

Scraper Wrote:And it's not the original. But looks good anyway. I like the normal more by myself! Tongue This would look good in some mod or something. Smile

it's a lot brighter in the game though. looks like a lava lamp actually. i think it creeps me more than the normal one that's why i like how it look. Smile yeah it would be nice as a mod too. man, can't wait to finish this game so i can go to Black Plague, cuz it's just been a week since i discovered Penumbra. Big Grin anyway, thanks for clearing up the save issue, ill try to recreate what i did on the normal one. :p
04-08-2008, 03:52 AM
Find