Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.08 Average
Finished! -> Mental Memorial "Full Conversion" -> UPDATED!
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

Threads: 73
RE: Mental Memorial Hospital -> Still people interested in storys?

(12-27-2012, 04:00 PM)Traggey Wrote:
(12-27-2012, 03:33 PM)dnalange Wrote:
(12-27-2012, 01:46 PM)Traggey Wrote:
(12-25-2012, 10:26 PM)dnalange Wrote:
(12-25-2012, 08:44 PM)Traggey Wrote: It seems he's also using my hospital walls, you can find them for download in the recourse section.

-
Is that ok that i use your walls?
Otherwise i will delete them offcourse!
They are really good!

Do you think the pics look good at the moment?
Still wip offcourse!..

No no, you're fully alowed to use them Wink That's why they're uploaded in the resource section!

All looks good man.

Thank you .. and thans you, hheee..
Ehat did\do i use from your cs?

I'm sorry I don't quite understand your question?

What files\entitys do i use from your cs?
And are white night-amnesia Hill- Tenebris Lake all free to use?
if NO! i am screwed!
Then i will stop this conversion.
-
12-27-2012, 04:09 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
RE: [WiP] Mental Memorial Hospital "Full Conversion" -> Still people interested?

From what I can tell you've only used my hospital walls, nothing else. :3

And those are not from my custom stories.

Unless someone has modified it ( Which they arn't alowed to ) All my models should be installed under a folder called Traggey, so you could find'em that way :3

Check with the mod creators if they're free to use!
12-27-2012, 05:19 PM
Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

RE: [WiP] Mental Memorial Hospital "Full Conversion" -> Still people interested?

It seems not lots of people are interested..
SO unfortunatly.... i have some days left till the 1th of januari..
Or i will remove the Full Conversion.
---
Too bad cause ive already been working on this for at least 300 Hours +....
Again... i will not build this just for 5 people... all this work...
Don't want to sound lik ean a** but just so much for so less.... isn't me..
12-28-2012, 03:20 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Dude, there really isn't alot of people that read this section of the forum -.-

You're making a mod, people will not shit their pants about it, it's just like that.

If you deserve recognition for you work you will recieve just that AFTER the mod has been released.
12-28-2012, 04:04 PM
Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76

(12-28-2012, 03:20 PM)dnalange Wrote: It seems not lots of people are interested..
---

dnalange:

When you make a mod, you do it for pleasure, not for how famous you can be:

Insanity Nocturnal Confusion: I'm quite sure you did it for fun and a lot of people liked it.

What I like about modding is the experience of building it, of course, I like to have feedback.

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
12-28-2012, 04:19 PM
Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

(12-28-2012, 04:04 PM)Traggey Wrote: Dude, there really isn't alot of people that read this section of the forum -.-

You're making a mod, people will not shit their pants about it, it's just like that.

If you deserve recognition for you work you will recieve just that AFTER the mod has been released.

-
Yeah ok, i understamnd that part..
Do you understand me..? loeads of work an noone will play { noone i mean very less people }
it's just i'm building something really cool so i would like some people to play it..
You also won't build a hugh project just for 5 people.... do you?
ANyways... i'm still building cause i love building and scripting!
-
Hopefully some people will get interested.. Might be my name also... less people know me from building etc.. quite new to this anyhow ive build 3 really big cs's already, Nocturnal Confusion 1 & 2 and fear amnesia.
Well... i continue as it is now..
well.. i keep building then..

(12-28-2012, 04:19 PM)The chaser Wrote:
(12-28-2012, 03:20 PM)dnalange Wrote: It seems not lots of people are interested..
---

dnalange:

When you make a mod, you do it for pleasure, not for how famous you can be:

Insanity Nocturnal Confusion: I'm quite sure you did it for fun and a lot of people liked it.

What I like about modding is the experience of building it, of course, I like to have feedback.

true,
true,
true,
Feel like a script here now hehhe Tongue
-
You know what i mean... it's just.. soooo much work on my own...
i have one guy who helps me out some time but yeah... it's so much work!
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2012, 04:25 PM by DnALANGE.)
12-28-2012, 04:23 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

(12-28-2012, 04:23 PM)dnalange Wrote:
(12-28-2012, 04:04 PM)Traggey Wrote: Dude, there really isn't alot of people that read this section of the forum -.-

-
Do you understand me..? loeads of work an noone will play { noone i mean very less people }
it's just i'm building something really cool so i would like some people to play it..
-
Hopefully some people will get interested.. Might be my name also... less people know me from building etc.. quite new to this anyhow ive build 3 really big cs's already, Nocturnal Confusion 1 & 2 and fear amnesia.

Did you see Horizon? Yeah, we're working our asses off on that.

We put alot of effort into building a prelude level, I spent two days non-stop modeling and setting up the level it played in. It only has a few houndred downloads but you know what? Totally worth it.

I've spent alot of time making models for this community to use, not once have I wondered about how many people were to use my models, I contributed, that was enough for me.

If your story is any good, it will be played by people as it'll get promoted through friends.
12-28-2012, 04:25 PM
Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

(12-28-2012, 04:25 PM)Traggey Wrote:
(12-28-2012, 04:23 PM)dnalange Wrote:

-
-

Did you see Horizon? Yeah, we're working our asses off on that.

We put alot of effort into building a prelude level, I spent two days non-stop modeling and setting up the level it played in. It only has a few houndred downloads but you know what? Totally worth it.

I've spent alot of time making models for this community to use, not once have I wondered about how many people were to use my models, I contributed, that was enough for me.

If your story is any good, it will be played by people as it'll get promoted through friends.

true again,
i'll keep you up..
Going to make a trailer for you guys soon..
Don;t know how to make .. but i will figure out..
Or someone who could hel would be nice of them.
Thank you guys for the words.. sometimes someone just need a a**kick!
TNX!
12-28-2012, 04:28 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

You go girl! GAMBARE!!!
12-28-2012, 04:33 PM
Find
craven7 Offline

Threads: 8

I am interested too, but as others stated, you wont find fame before you release it.

Here in this forum are only modders/mappers, the average player of CS does not know about this. So just keep going and if it's good, people will be interested. So far after looking at the screens, it looks like it WILL be good.
12-28-2012, 07:00 PM
Find