Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Hi!
Kfu Offline

Threads: 3
Hi!

Hello everyone! i was following this amazing game for a long time, but never thought of register in the forum. But now i´m here. I´m from Argentina, so sorry for my english xD (spanish speaker), i´m 15.

my pc doesn´t support penumbra, because i have a Geforce 4MX, but i played in a friend's house. But in a month or two i will get a new computer (Geforce 9600GT, Core 2 Duo 2.1GHz xD) so u will see me playing sooner or later.

well, nothing else, hope this game never finish, is the best game i ever played, better than half life 2, better than everything!

thanks to the team for developing this wonder!

bye!
04-18-2008, 12:24 AM
Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30
RE: Hi!

hello and welcome to the forums and games. I'm not sure what info you heard; so I'll start from the beginning.
Penumbra was originally going to be a trilogy, but it dropped to two episodes.
However, quite recently (day or two? three?), they are I believe going to make an expansion pack from the sequel.

You can browse around, look at the topics, get an idea on what happened and will in time.

Once again, welcome!
04-18-2008, 02:32 AM
Find
TheLight Offline

Threads: 2

Welcome!

Croeso!

If you are dying and walking towards the light, please stop. Your entering my house.
04-18-2008, 03:50 PM
Find
Kfu Offline

Threads: 3

thanks both, Jeremy, i´ve already know what penumbra is, but thanks anyway
04-18-2008, 06:39 PM
Find