Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spoiler Hints, Tips and gameplay Tricks!
Earthykiller127 Offline

Threads: 10
Information  Hints, Tips and gameplay Tricks!

today, me, i show you the rather common (or not) and useful (or not) tips, tricks and hints! have a hint? tell it and i'll add it!

1)When you respawn, health will be at "a few cuts and bruises" but you will still need 2 hit to be killed, use the laudanum when you get hit 1 time!
2)Health low? if the red screen appear, it may after a while regenerate your health to a few cuts and bruises
3)you can crounch in a corner in the entire dark while looking at the wall, to hide effectively. (note that the monster may magically disappear sometime)
4)the "water monster" can be killed by throwing boxes at it. problem?
5)run around the monster in circles and get your boombox music.
6)one time the AI broke, but i DO NOT REMEMBER HOW I DID IT
7)barricading doors do not provide any help. Remember, Grunts and Brutes have the "Falcon punch" special attack
8)running with the lantern while slow you down.
9)never go in a corner when the monster found you
10) DATA NOT FOUND
11) wearing headpones allow you to know where the sound come from

I'll make it short
I am
Spoiler below!
Black ☆ Rock Shooter
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2013, 12:20 PM by Earthykiller127.)
01-06-2013, 11:40 AM
Website Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75
RE: Hints, Tips and gameplay Tricks!

My Replies:

Point #2: They Can?
Point #5: You sure about that? running around a monster might just get you get hit (depends on the monster's luck!)
Point #7: Actually they can provide help. If you barricaded it, a monster might get too long destroying it and it will eventually go away. (EXCEPTION FOR BRUTES!)
Point #8: Running with or without the lantern DOESNOT reduce your speed. The difference is that running with a lantern makes you to be easily discovered, if you're not, you wont be discovered easily due to the monster can't see in the darkness.
Point #11: Using Speakers with full volume can work too, but the Headphones were better.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
01-08-2013, 10:05 AM
Find
Earthykiller127 Offline

Threads: 10

(01-08-2013, 10:05 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: My Replies:

Point #5: You sure about that? running around a monster might just get you get hit (depends on the monster's luck!)
Point #7: Actually they can provide help. If you barricaded it, a monster might get too long destroying it and it will eventually go away. (EXCEPTION FOR BRUTES!)
Point #8: Running with or without the lantern DOESNOT reduce your speed. The difference is that running with a lantern makes you to be easily discovered, if you're not, you wont be discovered easily due to the monster can't see in the darkness.
Point #11: Using Speakers with full volume can work too, but the Headphones were better.

2) sure if i played it its true
5) i did it, it hit but since its an animation he wont be able to move while doing so. allowing you to evade its attack
7)

8) actually wrong. it INDEED decreased my speed. i noticed it seeing how i was so slow than before

I'll make it short
I am
Spoiler below!
Black ☆ Rock Shooter
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2013, 07:35 PM by Earthykiller127.)
01-08-2013, 07:35 PM
Website Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

(01-08-2013, 07:35 PM)Earthykiller127 Wrote:
(01-08-2013, 10:05 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: My Replies:

2) sure if i played it its true
5) i did it, it hit but since its an animation he wont be able to move while doing so. allowing you to evade its attack
7)

8) actually wrong. it INDEED decreased my speed. i noticed it seeing how i was so slow than before
#10 Suggestion: Try Running zig-zag while running. It will decrease your speed, but it helps you to get away pretty quickly.
You can hide in a corner if its dark and if you are looking at the wall.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
01-18-2013, 02:32 PM
Find