Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Call From Another Dimension
Cyphermur9t Offline

Threads: 17
RE: The Call From Another Dimension

Yes I have the Justine expansion. I just removed line 72 to get it working. But...

Spoiler below!
In the cutscene where it shows the portal opening on top of the tower, my guy watches for a while, then gets hurt and just looks over to the top right of the wall and cannot move.

It's a shame too because this looks like a really good and interesting CS.
06-22-2013, 06:32 PM
Find
MatiaSika Offline

Threads: 9

(06-22-2013, 06:32 PM)Cyphermur9t Wrote: Yes I have the Justine expansion. I just removed line 72 to get it working. But...

Spoiler below!
In the cutscene where it shows the portal opening on top of the tower, my guy watches for a while, then gets hurt and just looks over to the top right of the wall and cannot move.

It's a shame too because this looks like a really good and interesting CS.

Are you sure, that you have installed your Justine pack right? Because there is Justine needed again.. Sad

Follow me on twitter or like my page on facebook
06-22-2013, 08:51 PM
Website Find
Essen Offline

Threads: 2

This Custom Story....was one of the most epic ones I played, I loved the scares, it was seriously nice.

Spoiler below!

I loved the scare in Storage with the closet, it was really awesome and unexpectable, I mean the one where you hide inside the closet and then boom, door opens with the monster infront of it.
The mapping was really great aswell.
I didn't quite catch the ending(probably because I had to quickly minimalize game because of something), so basically, you go through the door and credits come in? Does that mean that you will be releasing second part? Smile

(This post was last modified: 06-26-2013, 03:12 PM by Essen.)
06-26-2013, 03:12 PM
Find
MatiaSika Offline

Threads: 9

(06-26-2013, 03:12 PM)Essen Wrote: This Custom Story....was one of the most epic ones I played, I loved the scares, it was seriously nice.

Spoiler below!

I loved the scare in Storage with the closet, it was really awesome and unexpectable, I mean the one where you hide inside the closet and then boom, door opens with the monster infront of it.
The mapping was really great aswell.
I didn't quite catch the ending(probably because I had to quickly minimalize game because of something), so basically, you go through the door and credits come in? Does that mean that you will be releasing second part? Smile

Thank you! Smile
Well, I've been thinking of the second part, so probably yes! Wink

Follow me on twitter or like my page on facebook
06-26-2013, 05:23 PM
Website Find