Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
FULL RELEASE: Eternium - Prologue. [IFC]
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: FULL RELEASE: Eternium - Prologue. [IFC]

...Buuut that's what I'm saying, I thought it looked good before I even knew him, so the whole "you're biased because you're friends with him" still makes no sense. Besides, I wouldn't even say I'm very good friends with Robo, we talk maybe once or twice a month but that's about it.

Guessing you're just yet another person who doesn't understand subjectivity so you're going to say I'm "being an ass cause I'm friends with Robo" if I like it regardless of what I'm saying.

Posting Freak
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2013, 04:15 PM by Kman.)
02-21-2013, 04:08 PM
Website Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

Threads: 73

(02-21-2013, 04:08 PM)Kman Wrote: ...Buuut that's what I'm saying, I thought it looked good before I even knew him, so the whole "you're biased because you're friends with him" still makes no sense. Besides, I wouldn't even say I'm very good friends with Robo, we talk maybe once or twice a month but that's about it.

Guessing you're just yet another person who doesn't understand subjectivity so you're going to say I'm "being an ass cause I'm friends with Robo" if I like it regardless of what I'm saying.

Ok i'll have to agree with you here...
i might be how can i say...
Judge before i can judge someone { in dutch it's easyer to explane } Tongue
It might be possible you are a friend with him { post 2400+ and 1700+ } so i take this part back..
Just don't like ppl who are saying things meaningless cause of they way they are friends with eitchother..
Apoligize fot this one!!!
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2013, 05:56 PM by DnALANGE.)
02-21-2013, 05:56 PM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

ALL HEIL THE GREAT FÜHRER DNALANGE, FEARLESS LEADER OF THE FOURTH FULL CONVERSION REICH!!!

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2013, 09:22 PM by CorinthianMerchant.)
02-21-2013, 09:22 PM
Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

AngelTongueBig Grin
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2013, 09:52 PM by DnALANGE.)
02-21-2013, 09:52 PM
Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

(02-21-2013, 09:52 PM)Robosprog Wrote: Dnalange, I hate to react negatively but I feel as if my hand has been forced.

You are the ONLY person to say this has bad lighting and mapping, detailing - yes I can understand that, but funny thing is, I doubt you even played my mod. Reasons? You used "the tables are clean" as an example but not a far more stupid and silly piece of text earlier on.

In fact, you accuse me of bad mapping and lighting.. when I have only ever gotten good feedback in that regard, bar, as I said before, detailing. In fact, you went through and bashed my mod in every aspect of creation for mods, blatantly displaying your lack of knowledge of it as you say there are no notes added. Either you're blind or have not played the mod. I will go with the latter. You also, conveniently stop where most people got stuck. And to add to that, you must have ignored the letter in the lab.

And you spent 10 months of your life on MM? Funny, I thought it had taken you a month in quality, but there we go. Plus, more respect for other CS builders especially FC builders? Why? I give respect when deserved. I praised Rain to the roof to Hardarm, I thought Obscurity had some of the greatest narration in any mod, and I told Electric that in a PM, I also loved TGW. YOURS, was the exception as it was a clump of shitty jumpscares with a non existent story and no reasons to continue whatsoever.

You're a massive hypocrite. And to ANY of you who think that I'm a new JetlinerX? Look at how appreciative I am of criticism in a valuable form in this thread. Then look at DNAlange's post, and at how I can easily tell he either hasn't played the mod or has been blinded by his own hatred of me.

Big Grin
What he said....
Getting so tired of this..
i HAVE played it but i got stuck... cause there is NO NOTE\QUEST in your game at all...
Well... it seems i may NOT say what i want..
Remember this Robo...
Kick the ball\and the ball wiould come back or back harder.
I did work for 10 months. i worked on Mentla memorial for 3 months every day 15 hours + ask my gf and some friends like creator of amnesia hill...
SO that would be equal to 8 months of work for an average guy..
Anyway.. if you can tell me how i can comntinue that would be nice..
NEXT time make everytime more clear with notes and \ or quests.
And i have NEVER told my cs will be the best.. i just was hoping to get some good feedback.. not like SHIT THAT SHIT THIS THAT'S BAD I RATE 3..............???
But i do not think of that..
i wanted to enjoy your { anyone's story }
but i just did NOT!
you know what aklso the problem is : there are voer 200 cs's..
so the easyer people critisise custom storys cause it is almost impossible to get better then example : White night - Tenebril lake - Amnesia Hill - or la caza - abduction - the attic...
So shall we still be friends here?
or are we all gonna argue if someone is wining\telling his feeling\opinion???
When i finish your story i will tell you what i think. and will housestly rate your story how i rate everyone their story's.
02-21-2013, 10:03 PM
Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

ok.. now show what purpose are in the notes...? clues?
i havent seen it?
let me see trough the scripts and mapeditor
BRB!!!
02-21-2013, 10:14 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

Oh my god, not this argument again. I'm just too drunk at the moment to listen this crap. lol.

“Life is a game, play it”
02-22-2013, 04:28 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

(02-21-2013, 09:52 PM)Robosprog Wrote: Dnalange, I hate to react negatively but I feel as if my hand has been forced.

You are the ONLY person to say this has bad lighting and mapping, detailing - yes I can understand that, but funny thing is, I doubt you even played my mod. Reasons? You used "the tables are clean" as an example but not a far more stupid and silly piece of text earlier on.

In fact, you accuse me of bad mapping and lighting.. when I have only ever gotten good feedback in that regard, bar, as I said before, detailing. In fact, you went through and bashed my mod in every aspect of creation for mods, blatantly displaying your lack of knowledge of it as you say there are no notes added. Either you're blind or have not played the mod. I will go with the latter. You also, conveniently stop where most people got stuck. And to add to that, you must have ignored the letter in the lab.

And you spent 10 months of your life on MM? Funny, I thought it had taken you a month in quality, but there we go. Plus, more respect for other CS builders especially FC builders? Why? I give respect when deserved. I praised Rain to the roof to Hardarm, I thought Obscurity had some of the greatest narration in any mod, and I told Electric that in a PM, I also loved TGW. YOURS, was the exception as it was a clump of shitty jumpscares with a non existent story and no reasons to continue whatsoever.

You're a massive hypocrite. And to ANY of you who think that I'm a new JetlinerX? Look at how appreciative I am of criticism in a valuable form in this thread. Then look at DNAlange's post, and at how I can easily tell he either hasn't played the mod or has been blinded by his own hatred of me.
dnalange: Already played it, tells you it sucks
Me: Haven't played it, tells you it's good and also gives you advices.

I do not wish to start another flame war.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
02-22-2013, 10:41 AM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

(02-22-2013, 08:35 AM)Robosprog Wrote:
(02-22-2013, 04:28 AM)HumiliatioN Wrote: Oh my god, not this argument again. I'm just too drunk at the moment to listen this crap. lol.

I have no idea what you're on about.

Think again.

“Life is a game, play it”
02-22-2013, 06:36 PM
Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

(02-22-2013, 07:20 PM)Robosprog Wrote:
(02-22-2013, 06:36 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote:
(02-22-2013, 08:35 AM)Robosprog Wrote:
(02-22-2013, 04:28 AM)HumiliatioN Wrote: Oh my god, not this argument again. I'm just too drunk at the moment to listen this crap. lol.

I have no idea what you're on about.

Think again.

I read your thread at college, my intent was not to start an argument originally nor was it to sound so harsh and scolding, which I apologize to everyone for, and I should have spent longer writing my post. I think though, that DNAlange was equally at fault personally, as well as spouting blatant falsities which could lead to misconceptions about my mod, though I won't try and shift blame and shall take my share - in future I will act much more accordingly and also attempt to sound less harsh, scolding, and condescending.

agree there at here : """in future I will act much more accordingly and also attempt to sound less harsh, scolding, and condescending. ..
Just dont think the mod is good so far.."""
without being harsh or anoying..
make more hints.
that's it!
02-22-2013, 08:47 PM
Find