Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia Particle Question
The Rock Worm Offline

Threads: 83
Amnesia Particle Question

I've hit a snag in my realistic themed deep sea story. To understand my problem, let me paint the scene...

You're in a 'sub' exploring the Mariana Trench, currently at 6,000 meters down. All of a sudden you're attacked my an unseen giant animal that has a white bio-illuminescent glow!

Now in my story, I plan on using a Water Lurker/Kaernk class monster to be the creature of the Trench. I have thoughts for the rest, and it is easily doable. My main problem is this: Can I have a glow particle for a Kaernk class monster?

If not, then what would you recommend to have for a creature to be seen while swimming in the middle of a deep sea trench?
01-12-2013, 06:58 AM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
RE: Amnesia Particle Question

If you have White Night, it has a Lurker with a bone already attached to it so just use that one (with partial credit given), so you don't have to add one yourself. Use that to add your PS or billboard. If this is just a white glow, I suggest going with a Billboard instead. Add it to the lurker and attach the billboard to the bone. Save as a new Lurker and you should be good to go.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2013, 07:21 AM by Statyk.)
01-12-2013, 07:20 AM
Find
The Rock Worm Offline

Threads: 83
RE: Amnesia Particle Question

(01-12-2013, 07:20 AM)Statyk Wrote: If you have White Night, it has a Lurker with a bone already attached to it so just use that one (with partial credit given), so you don't have to add one yourself. Use that to add your PS or billboard. If this is just a white glow, I suggest going with a Billboard instead. Add it to the lurker and attach the billboard to the bone. Save as a new Lurker and you should be good to go.

I will have to try that, thank you Smile
01-13-2013, 05:55 AM
Find