Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Script Help Looking for someone to help script a custom story
quicksilver89 Offline

Threads: 4
Looking for someone to help script a custom story

Dear readers,

I am searching for a partner who can help me out with (read: do the largest part of) scripting a custom story. I've done some very basic scripting on a custom story before, and am willing to work on this again, though I think this mod deserves more advanced scripting, which would take too much of my time to figure out. Huh

The mod will be focussing on atmosphere and storytelling, with some puzzles along the way. Also the mod does rely on strong mapping, and therefore takes a lot of my time.

I've added the mod to moddb, so if you want to know what you're getting into: http://www.moddb.com/mods/in-ruins-working-title

If anybody feels like scripting with me on this custom story, please reply, so we can discuss what type of scripting I am looking for. I am sure that together we can release something unique among the heaps of custom stories!
Also, If you want to give me any feedback, please do so!

Attached Files
.jpg   def2013-01-16_00024.jpg (Size: 192.53 KB / Downloads: 99)

In Ruins (Mod DB)
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2013, 11:40 AM by quicksilver89.)
01-16-2013, 04:22 PM
Find
warmacha11 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Looking for someone to help script a custom story

that depends.... what kind complicated scripting do you want? personally... im really good at making intricate advance timers. which can range from making subtle ambient sounds to complex cinematic scenes...
01-18-2013, 09:30 PM
Find
quicksilver89 Offline

Threads: 4

All of thatWink I've currently found a partner to do the custom story with.. If I need any more help I'll surely keep you postedWink!
Thanks though!Smile

In Ruins (Mod DB)
01-21-2013, 12:06 PM
Find
warmacha11 Offline

Threads: 2

(01-21-2013, 12:06 PM)quicksilver89 Wrote: All of thatWink I've currently found a partner to do the custom story with.. If I need any more help I'll surely keep you postedWink!
Thanks though!Smile

Alright, if you need help just post it here or pm me!
01-21-2013, 03:05 PM
Find