Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.1 Average
Obscurity - FULL RELEASE
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: Obscurity - FULL RELEASE

(01-27-2013, 10:46 PM)ElectricRed Wrote:
(01-27-2013, 10:44 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: Oh, silly me.

Anyways I beat it like an hour and it was great! Really deep storyline, understable, really rich detailed and ovearll great scres, atmosphere was really terrifying and new monster too!

Really terrifying experience I will wrote my final review later on Moddb.

This was unforgettable experience for me! Thanks for making this! Tongue

Wow, that was quick! I wasn't expecting anyone to complete it that fast. Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad I was able to provide you with that experience. Big Grin

Yeah, I'm waiting new releases and then playing them right away Tongue

“Life is a game, play it”
01-28-2013, 08:23 AM
Find
ElectricRed Offline

Threads: 13

At the end in a few videos I've watched, the wrong music is playing during the epilogue sequence. The narration is supposed to be accompanied by a piano theme. Can anyone tell me what they heard? Thanks.

[Image: 9lkjf4.jpg]

01-28-2013, 02:19 PM
Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76

I've been expecting this so much time... I'm going to play right now! Seems worth to play.

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
01-28-2013, 04:11 PM
Find
ElectricRed Offline

So has anyone else played this and wants to comment? I would love some more feedback.

01-29-2013, 05:37 AM
Find
Tiero Offline

Good start for me, very good mapping Smile Music in the Valliage (on the street) sometimes stops, this make discomfort, and
Spoiler below!
when I unblock door in the hotel, main door say me, what door still is blocked Smile
Spoiler below!
say me please password from safe? I have a some troubles with english

[Image: 111.jpg]
01-29-2013, 10:54 AM
Website Find
ElectricRed Offline

(01-29-2013, 10:54 AM)Tiero Wrote: Good start for me, very good mapping Smile Music in the Valliage (on the street) sometimes stops, this make discomfort, and
Spoiler below!
when I unblock door in the hotel, main door say me, what door still is blocked Smile
Spoiler below!
say me please password from safe? I have a some troubles with english
Thanks!

The music in the village isn't supposed to stop, so I'll take a look at that.

The safe combo is:
Spoiler below!

01-29-2013, 02:10 PM
Find
skafast Offline

Threads: 1

I'm stuck ~.~

Found the blue and yellow rods but I can't find the last one... and no, I don't want to know where is it, but I found 2 problems while looking for it:
Spoiler below!

1st: If one goes back to the crypt using the front door after getting out of the morgue, the door behind him will be locked and he won't be able to get out of there because the way will be blocked by the stones.

2nd: After seeing Elizabeth's necklace flashback, If one goes back to the main character's house and get out again, he'll have to see it again.

I'm not sure if these will happen everytime or has something to do with the fact that I've saved the game, but it happens to me.

01-29-2013, 02:24 PM
Find
SirHughzus Offline

Threads: 0

I will be sure to do a recording of the story and post the link here Smile
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2013, 06:06 PM by SirHughzus.)
01-29-2013, 05:57 PM
Website Find
Hardarm Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 39
ELECTRICRED PLEASE READ THIS.

ElectricRed,
Your story and Robosprog's (Eternium) have been released at the same time.
He noticed that Eternium, after a while, got a bad vote, which is 1, at his Moddb page. The vote was yours, and just after your vote on Moddb, Eternium's got a 1/5 stars vote in the forums. Eternium's been left with 2 stars. I wanted to vote Eternium 4 stars because I think it's the vote it deserved so far, but had to vote 5, because IMO what you did wasn't right, because it really didn't deserve such an horrible rating and had to boost Eternium's in some way.

I think you wanted to boost up your own story in order to make it more popular! If so, that's a really bad and disappointing move.

Have you even played Eternium? Did you want to throw Eternium away in order to make people notice your story?

Look, Eternium, even being a Prologue, it's been a long way to get into that story, you know why? Because Robo had to wipe out a lot of levels because he improved dramatically and couldn't accept the old levels, that's why he wanted to release this short story, and it was his first one.

And he didn't really deserve that!
He hopes it's just a misunderstanding or something...?

EDIT: I noticed you clearly ignored Robosprog's little review on Obscurity... but just.. why? Confused

listen to boards of canada
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2013, 06:37 PM by Hardarm.)
01-29-2013, 06:24 PM
Website Find
Obsidiaguy Offline

Threads: 2

You know, I'm thinking there might be a glitch or something. I remember checking out a mod (forgot what one) on moddb and looked at the rating area and it said I rated it as a 1. I was staring a moment, trying to remember when I ever rated something that low. It doesn't show up now.

I saw Robosprog had rated Obscurity as a 1 for a while there as well. Just recently his rating showed a 6/10 with his review. I was confused with that as well, since in the forums he said he'd recommend it but then gave it a 1.

So in all, I'm just thinking some sort of glitch is a possibility. Either way, I don't think it's something we need to be trying to work into drama on the forums. Let's just play some mods that people worked hard on and give them some feedback!

Voice actor always looking for work!
Check out my Portfolio
01-29-2013, 07:18 PM
Find