Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION crash, When Life No Longer Exists full conversion mod
amnesiapuzzles Offline
Junior Member

Posts: 21
Threads: 3
Joined: Feb 2013
Reputation: 0
#1
EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION crash, When Life No Longer Exists full conversion mod

Hello there,

I have a problem with the full conversion mod 'When Life No Longer Exists', it crashes when I try to play it (.bat file). I have extracted all the folders into the main Amnesia folder (where Amnesia.exe is). Some of the folders were supposed to be merged, so I accepted it, and none of the files were overwritten. Justine's installed and working. I also have the latest graphics card drivers installed. I've tried to run it on the lowest settings, and it still won't work.

I use Windows 7 64-bit on PC.

Here you can find attached my hpl.log file from the directory: Documents > Amnesia > When Life No Longer Exists

I'll appreciate any help Smile


Attached Files
.log   hpl.log (Size: 3.16 KB / Downloads: 38)

[Image: 3oEdvcwX9X7YAkkxfW.gif]
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2013, 04:50 PM by amnesiapuzzles.)
02-01-2013, 03:11 PM
Find Reply
Unearthlybrutal Offline
Posting Freak

Posts: 774
Threads: 12
Joined: May 2011
Reputation: 26
#2
RE: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION crash, When Life No Longer Exists full conversion mod

Quote:ERROR: Couldn't load language file 'wlnle_config/lang_wlnle/polish.lang'
ERROR: Couldn't load language file 'wlnle_config/base_polish.lang'
this.

You should play it in English language Smile

When Life No Longer Exists
Full-conversion mod
02-01-2013, 03:34 PM
Website Find Reply
amnesiapuzzles Offline
Junior Member

Posts: 21
Threads: 3
Joined: Feb 2013
Reputation: 0
#3
RE: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION crash, When Life No Longer Exists full conversion mod

That's the point. I DO launch it in English, no idea why it wants to load the other language file

Edit: I tried to remove polish.lang files, but to no success

Edit2: Oh well, this is hilarious. I copied my polish.lang and base_polish.lang to your respective wlnle_config folders and hey, it worked Big Grin

[Image: 3oEdvcwX9X7YAkkxfW.gif]
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2013, 04:49 PM by amnesiapuzzles.)
02-01-2013, 04:13 PM
Find Reply


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)