Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Games you remember playing but can't remember the name
Brosive Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Games you remember playing but can't remember the name

(02-07-2013, 07:23 PM)nackidno Wrote:
(02-07-2013, 07:16 PM)dabro Wrote:
(02-07-2013, 03:43 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: It was this fucking awesome NES game. I played this weird-ass in tights with a whip, who'd go through this castle fucking up monsters and dying, consistently. The final boss was Dracula, and I specifically remember him fighting like a bitch, cause, vampires are just chodes like that. I remember getting so piss mad at that game, but the music was balling so. . . Yeah

Is it Castlevania?

It cannot be!

I never played the game before, I was just guessing because I've seen the game somewhere.

[Image: avenged_sevenfold_banner_by_pngsforfree-d48nxnc.gif]
02-07-2013, 07:40 PM
Find
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23

So still no one knows what game I was talking about back on page one?

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
02-07-2013, 09:58 PM
Find
Hannabal Offline

Threads: 0

My memory on this is a little hazy so bear with me. It was either a windows 95 or 98 release targeted at young girls (I was one of those at the time) and centered around either one or two (one of them was definitely brunette) girls at a boarding school. The environment was 2D and the scenes had a painted feel to them. There was the main hall/stairwell of the school, a classroom, a kitchen, a pub for the teachers, a sports pitch and the girls dorm. I remember that there was a male biology teacher and a female cook and some shit goes down about a cake. Basically this game involved a lot of finding stuff. It's a bit girly and silly I know but it made me happy when I was a kid and I'd love to see it again. For the love of God, if you know it please tell me.
04-25-2013, 08:54 AM
Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76

(02-06-2013, 12:39 AM)Danny Boy Wrote: I remenber playing an Rpg of a Final fantasy x??? I don't remenber its full name. But I remenber it having: A blond guy who liked ballz and was like backwards "Back to the future", A guy who had orange hair that also liked ballz. A Blond haired girl who was somehow related to Jesus and Digimon, Gendo from Evangelion...

[Image: Op_C013_gendo.jpg]

but wore a red jacket whit a huge sward (probably a compensation for something), There was this Giant moby-dick/ darth vader thing called "Sin" I believe, And there was also this giant Scorpion/crab failed abortion that killed all my party menbers all the time whit its puke attack. So I rage quite the game and sold it somewhere.

EDIT: Oh my god, it's true, this thread is necromanced D:

yup...

It's Final Fantasy X. So, yeah.

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2013, 04:40 PM by The chaser.)
04-25-2013, 12:55 PM
Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Yay for thread necromancy! Big Grin

Okay let's see...Some First Person Shooter that I often watched my dad play, when I was like 3 years old. (So it must have been around 1994) It had this really dark labyrinth and I remember you weren't walking through it but rather driving some sort of armed vehicle/hovercraft thingy. I also think some of the enemies were big flying eyes, but I could be confusing that with another game here. Any ideas?
04-25-2013, 01:58 PM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

I've once played this game where I was this fighter jet and I kept plunging it to the blue sea. The skies are really cool. Anyone knew?

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
04-25-2013, 03:23 PM
Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Microsoft flight simulator? Big Grin
04-25-2013, 04:14 PM
Find
rtjhbfvsrry Offline

Threads: 1

Crimson Skies?

Serious question - Really old (DOS based) puzzle platformer where you play an ant pushing down dominoes.

EDIT: Also DOS based, puzzle game where you have to collect all coins and you're a dude with a jetpack, and there's teleporters and shit.
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2013, 04:50 PM by rtjhbfvsrry.)
04-25-2013, 04:47 PM
Find
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176

(02-06-2013, 12:39 AM)Danny Boy Wrote: I remenber playing an Rpg of a Final fantasy x??? I don't remenber its full name. But I remenber it having: A blond guy who liked ballz and was like backwards "Back to the future", A guy who had orange hair that also liked ballz. A Blond haired girl who was somehow related to Jesus and Digimon, Gendo from Evangelion...

[Image: Op_C013_gendo.jpg]

but wore a red jacket whit a huge sward (probably a compensation for something), There was this Giant moby-dick/ darth vader thing called "Sin" I believe, And there was also this giant Scorpion/crab failed abortion that killed all my party menbers all the time whit its puke attack. So I rage quite the game and sold it somewhere.

yup...
That game was glorious.

[Image: p229xcq]
04-25-2013, 11:46 PM
Find
rtjhbfvsrry Offline

Threads: 1

Hrm, seems the game I described with the guy with a jetpack is simply called Jetpack.
04-26-2013, 10:00 AM
Find