Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Games you remember playing but can't remember the name
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23
RE: Games you remember playing but can't remember the name

Yep, I think that was the one!

EDIT: I just found out what that other game I remembered playing was, it was called Rick Dangerous.

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2016, 07:50 PM by Macgyverthehero.)
10-21-2016, 11:15 PM
Find
SamChurch Offline

Threads: 3

Kinda feel bad digging up this old thread again but I can't help what I can't remember.

This was a top-down game where you're walking around in a maze of sorts and everything is dark and you can only see your eyes, sometimes enemies, and sometimes certain items. I remember specifically needing to find a key. Some of the details may be wrong because I haven't played this game in a long time.

Another game I used to play on my PC back when desktops were a huge TV-like monitor and a tower. This game is a bit hard to describe. Basically, you were a vampire. You had a character picture that would move in the middle of your...more or less HUD, but I could never figure out a pattern to it. There might've been more to the game than I remember but the whole time all I did was walk up to people in the streets and completely drain them. I was a bit of a prick actually.

And for the last game...this may be Diablo but my memory says the graphic of the game were way better than the pictures I find when I look up Diablo. That might just be a sign of the passing ages though. This game was a mostly top-down...it was kind of diagonal. You run around back and forth from villages, to dungeons, to some other places just doing quests and killing shit and that's about what I remember of it.
01-15-2017, 01:42 AM
Find
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

(01-15-2017, 01:42 AM)SamChurch Wrote: Another game I used to play on my PC back when desktops were a huge TV-like monitor and a tower. This game is a bit hard to describe. Basically, you were a vampire. You had a character picture that would move in the middle of your...more or less HUD, but I could never figure out a pattern to it. There might've been more to the game than I remember but the whole time all I did was walk up to people in the streets and completely drain them. I was a bit of a prick actually.

2d or 3d?

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
01-16-2017, 12:30 AM
Find
DanielRand47 Away

Threads: 16

One PC game I remember playing had a futuristic space theme to it where you invaded an alien planet as a space marine sent from Earth. You ended up getting seperated from your squad and had to make your way to the heart of the alien city and kill their leader. But before that you had to destroy some big gun that the aliens had. It was obviously a FPS game. I'll remember the title when it is no longer relevant. Tends to be my luck.
01-16-2017, 03:28 AM
Find
SamChurch Offline

(01-16-2017, 12:30 AM)Kein Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 01:42 AM)SamChurch Wrote: Another game I used to play on my PC back when desktops were a huge TV-like monitor and a tower. This game is a bit hard to describe. Basically, you were a vampire. You had a character picture that would move in the middle of your...more or less HUD, but I could never figure out a pattern to it. There might've been more to the game than I remember but the whole time all I did was walk up to people in the streets and completely drain them. I was a bit of a prick actually.

2d or 3d?

3D, If it helps any I thought graphically it was a little better than Darkstone
01-16-2017, 11:17 PM
Find
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

Vampire the Masquerade series?

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
01-16-2017, 11:47 PM
Find
SamChurch Offline

(01-16-2017, 11:47 PM)Kein Wrote: Vampire the Masquerade series?

I thought maybe but when I search for that it gives me a game that's far too new to be what I played

And upon looking it up again, I realize why. That is absolutely it, thank you very much. What I keep seeing was the 20th anniversary revision or Bloodlines. What I played was the '98 revised edition
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2017, 01:36 AM by SamChurch.)
01-17-2017, 01:34 AM
Find
rabiddoughnuts Offline

Threads: 0

I have one game I cant figure out what it was, and not the best description, but would have been around 2000-2005. It was on a sega system, and while vague it revolved around a young male trying to save a princess, and the kingdom from some dark threat, you traveled all over the kingdom to different areas, and even seemed to do some magic teleportation from one drastically different area to another, though whether that was a feature or a fault I dont know, most descriptive thing I can think of is there was lots of wierd little items and abilities that helped you navigate levels and puzzles, and obviously fight, one of which being a ring that turned you into some sort of beaver creature. I believe even after you rescue the princess it turns out the villain has more nefarious plans and the game continues, and thats really all I remember.

Thanks in advance for any help finding this game
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2017, 05:34 AM by rabiddoughnuts.)
07-17-2017, 04:50 AM
Find
gideon Offline

Threads: 0

There was one disney game about hercules and it was so fun, I don't remember the exact name though
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2017, 08:19 AM by gideon.)
07-17-2017, 08:19 AM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59

Maybe it was called Hercules
[Image: PneufwB.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-17-2017, 08:48 AM by Mudbill.)
07-17-2017, 08:37 AM
Find