Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

a game save needed
Nephil Offline

Threads: 3
a game save needed

I have this in-game computer windows black screen problem and can't get past programming chipsets in the computer facility. Can someone share a save file saved right after those chipsets have been programmed? Thanks.
04-29-2008, 05:57 PM
Find
Nephil Offline

RE: a game save needed

Help!!! Anyone?
05-16-2008, 07:45 AM
Find
jo291 Offline

Threads: 43

Nephil Wrote:I have this in-game computer windows black screen problem and can't get past programming chipsets in the computer facility. Can someone share a save file saved right after those chipsets have been programmed? Thanks.
hold on! can you be more specific about were you are?
05-16-2008, 04:08 PM
Find
Nephil Offline

jo291 Wrote:
Nephil Wrote:I have this in-game computer windows black screen problem and can't get past programming chipsets in the computer facility. Can someone share a save file saved right after those chipsets have been programmed? Thanks.
hold on! can you be more specific about were you are?

Alright. I'm in the computer central, where you hand a saw or something to a man locked in a room. Then, after he gets out, you lock him in a server room and need to program chipsets. Well, I can't get past that point, because of the glitch where the inside of the windows on in-game computer screens are black. So, I can't program the chipsets. That's where I'm stuck. You comprehend Smile ?
05-23-2008, 03:00 PM
Find
gasconade Offline

Threads: 0

I have the same problem. Except the computer screen isn't black, it is empty. Is this a glitch, or is there something I have failed to do?
07-28-2008, 11:46 AM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

Are you trying the computer inside the room where the man was? If so, that's wrong computer, you are supposed to use the computer right outside the room where you are going to put the cards.

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
07-28-2008, 04:43 PM
Find