Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which one is a better Mod Summary?
ehovda321 Offline

Threads: 22
Which one is a better Mod Summary?

Which of these sounds like a better MOD SUMMARY?

"a Full Conversion MOD for "Amnesia: The Dark Descent" - "Welcome back Brian". You've returned to "Mental Memorial Hospital", and you must solve the mystery behind it! This thrilling horror mod will leave you at the edge of your seat! We've added a LOT of new elements to the game, including custom entities/static_objects, music, sounds, HUD elements, voice-acting, and MUCH MORE!"

or

"a Full Conversion MOD for "Amnesia: The Dark Descent" - "Welcome back Brian". You will be placed in the shoes of Brian. He opens his eyes and in shock he sees he is back where he had been for a long time. The further you will get in this thrilling story, you will fine out why you are back... and.. Who that woman voice is in your head."

Thanks! Smile
02-11-2013, 02:11 AM
Find
quicksilver89 Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Which one is a better Mod Summary?

Look at, for example, White Night. (http://www.moddb.com/mods/white-night)
A short summary of the story, followed by a more explanatory summary of the mod itself is the best in my opinion.
Therefore, I would go for:
Welcome Back Brian. You open your eyes and in shock you see that you're back where you had been for a long time. You've returned to Mental Memorial Hospital.

followed by something like: A Full Conversion MOD for "Amnesia: The Dark Descent" You've returned to "Mental Memorial Hospital", and you must solve the mystery behind it! This thrilling horror mod will leave you at the edge of your seat! We've added a LOT of new elements to the game, including custom entities/static_objects, music, sounds, HUD elements, voice-acting, and MUCH MORE!

Hope that something like this is what you're looking for

In Ruins (Mod DB)
02-11-2013, 05:30 PM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75
RE: Which one is a better Mod Summary?

VERY OBVIOUS! It's the latter.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
02-12-2013, 05:59 AM