Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Request VOICE ACTORS NEEDED
Pew1DiePie Offline

Threads: 0
RE: VOICE ACTORS NEEDED

(02-14-2013, 02:35 AM)zeravia Wrote: So, some of you have been wondering where I have been lately, and I am happy to inform that i am back.

I am ready to take on the mantle of Amnesia: Diary of a mad man again, as it got such glowing reviews from Cryoticmonkey and Soothsayernight and as that was just a test, I cannot wait to show you all what I have been working on.

But the problem is, I have no voices.

I require several voices for this. here is the cast list so far.

Daniel: (maybe a possible one)
Alexander:
Justine:
Alexander's love:
Michelle Mc'clure: Myself
Malo De vigny: (possibly my friend emilio)

and some background voices.

I can't wait to see who all will help me with this.
Can I please be Justine (This will be my first time voice acting so i may need some help) Smile
04-22-2013, 09:32 PM
Find
Miss Rigi Offline

Threads: 3

(04-22-2013, 09:32 PM)Pew1DiePie Wrote: Can I please be Justine (This will be my first time voice acting so i may need some help) Smile

Hey, some of us are willing to give you a hand if you want advice, resources, or even coaching C: I know I am, at least.

Vos rapio meus spiritus absentis.
Voice Actress
04-23-2013, 05:42 AM
Find
7heDubz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

Ok i noticed my first post wasn't exactly... well it wasn't good. (if that makes sense) And i would more specifically like to do a background voice.

04-23-2013, 07:32 AM
Find
Pew1DiePie Offline

(04-23-2013, 05:42 AM)Miss Rigi Wrote:
(04-22-2013, 09:32 PM)Pew1DiePie Wrote: Can I please be Justine (This will be my first time voice acting so i may need some help) Smile

Hey, some of us are willing to give you a hand if you want advice, resources, or even coaching C: I know I am, at least.

Ok that'd be great Smile Can you give me a good website to use for demos?
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2013, 09:08 PM by Pew1DiePie.)
04-23-2013, 09:07 PM
Find
Eclipse Angel Offline

Threads: 1

I'm interested. :3 I have a voice sample, but if you would like another, possibly of a line in your story, then I would love to try out for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQXlx7MHt94
04-25-2013, 08:09 PM
Find
n0rtygames Offline

Can I just say, a lot of you are very talented voice actors! Horror games really draw in some creative people huh? Smile

(04-23-2013, 09:07 PM)Pew1DiePie Wrote: Ok that'd be great Smile Can you give me a good website to use for demos?

You can always upload a wav file to mediafire. If for some reason you can't, pm me for my email and I can upload them to my website for you. But I think you should be good with mediafire Smile

Student at Miskatonic University. Also make games and rather enjoy horrors!
04-25-2013, 09:03 PM
Find
Pew1DiePie Offline

(04-25-2013, 09:03 PM)n0rtygames Wrote: Can I just say, a lot of you are very talented voice actors! Horror games really draw in some creative people huh? Smile

(04-23-2013, 09:07 PM)Pew1DiePie Wrote: Ok that'd be great Smile Can you give me a good website to use for demos?

You can always upload a wav file to mediafire. If for some reason you can't, pm me for my email and I can upload them to my website for you. But I think you should be good with mediafire Smile

Are you willing to give me a voice acting job??
Huh
04-28-2013, 05:30 PM
Find
owlsigh Offline

Hello!
I'd like to offer my voice for this project. I'm an amateur voice actress, but I'd be very happy to participate. I can't really imagine myself screaming, but if you have a character that doesn't require any real screaming, please let me know in a private message and I'll give you my email so we can talk with more ease. As credentials, I'm afraid I don't have any voice acting under my belt, but I've been in the Quarter to Three podcast a few times, and I have a playthrough channel. I will leave a link to one of my videos so you can hear my voice at work.
Thanks for considering me, and good luck on your project!
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2013, 05:57 AM by owlsigh.)
05-09-2013, 05:56 AM
Website Find
vixenVIPER Offline

Hello!

I see you guys still require voice actresses, and I would be more than happy to assist you. I can scream, moan in pain and terror, speak with American or British accents and do several different voices to fit different character ages and personalities.

If you're interested in hearing a sample or two, add me on skype!

XmatineeX

Hope to hear from you soon,
Sandra.

[Image: rp74RQr.png]
05-11-2013, 01:22 AM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(05-11-2013, 01:22 AM)Vixen Wrote: Hello!

I see you guys still require voice actresses, and I would be more than happy to assist you. I can scream, moan in pain and terror, speak with American or British accents and do several different voices to fit different character ages and personalities.

If you're interested in hearing a sample or two, add me on skype!

XmatineeX

Hope to hear from you soon,
Sandra.

A word to the wise - people who manage casting prefer to schedule auditions at a time when it is convenient for them. I know there is no money involved so this is less formal, but it is very inconvenient for someone who's considering you for a role to add you on Skype in hopes of catching you at a time when you are both free. I'd recommend recording some samples and uploading them, it increases your chances of landing a role considerably.
05-11-2013, 01:34 AM
Find