Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia: Where did the Servants Come From
Sweet Scars Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Amnesia: Where did the Servants Come From

^ Actually, I think there is one and now it makes perfect sense what he was pointing to in the other thread. He obviously means the Shadow, which is the guardian/curse seeking for the stolen orb, I believe.
02-19-2013, 04:10 PM
Website Find
Tiger Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

(02-19-2013, 04:10 PM)Sweet Scars Wrote: ^ Actually, I think there is one and now it makes perfect sense what he was pointing to in the other thread. He obviously means the Shadow, which is the guardian/curse seeking for the stolen orb, I believe.

Yeah, I realized that now. Got a little confused because most refer to the shadow as 'the shadow'.
02-19-2013, 04:15 PM
Find
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21

FG has explained this

The wine in the cellars was spiked with a potion that summons entities from another plane of existence who possess the body and began trying to twist and reform it to better suit their needs, obviously this doesn't work so great for the human body, and Alexander has had to patch them up quite a bit.

There's your answer
02-20-2013, 05:35 PM
Website Find
Diz Offline

Threads: 4

I remember reading about that otherworldly possession earlier. Quite eerie and interesting to think about!

Radidsh is my alternate name. Hungry for horror games? Check out my channel!
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2013, 05:43 PM by Diz.)
02-20-2013, 05:42 PM
Find