Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible to get a Steam Key
Locoxella Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Is it possible to get a Steam Key

So, here's the thing. I bought Penumbra Collection a long ago, start to playing it and then stop. Some months later, decided to re-install and resume, but I discovered that my download links were gone. I contacted support with a private message and get new download links. Now, again, I stop playing it and decided to resume after some more months, and again, I can't find a way to re-download the game (plus, my former Forum user was deleted and I had to create a new one). So, I was wondering if there's a way to get a Steam Key other than buying the game a second time (It's there any price you can put to it if this cost money to you?), so I can keep downloading and erasing the game at the obnoxious rate I'm used to. This will be very handy, I would never had dream that there will be a Steam for Linux and this game will be on it back when I made the purchase.

Thanks for your time.
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2013, 01:17 AM by Locoxella.)
02-19-2013, 01:16 AM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Is it possible to get a Steam Key

That is not possible. However, steam is 75% off at the moment so there is no better time to go for a purchase. It's only 3,75€...
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2013, 03:52 AM by plutomaniac.)
02-19-2013, 03:51 AM
Find