Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Missing enemies!!!!
Tommy Gun Offline

Threads: 26
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Missing enemies!!!!

Hi, i have penumbra Overture and really enjoyed playing it, but when i look back at the screenshots from the website, i find that i haven't encounterd the giant spider from the water cave, or the dog that attacks you after the "tongueless man" is dragged away, leaving a trail of blood in the old storage.

I think it might have something to do with the triggers and any help is greatly appreciated

P.S i downloaded the game of the frictional games store.

Not an image
05-03-2008, 02:17 AM
Find
Thaliur Offline

Threads: 4
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Missing enemies!!!!

I don't think the giant spider is actually a giant spider, but merely one of the (admittedly quite large) usual Penumbra spiders really close to you.
But in both cases I think these are just promotional screenshots, and the spider as well as the dog were added to put some life into the picture.

Megatron - proving that guns DO kill people since 1984
05-03-2008, 10:43 AM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

Yes, they're no such enemies in those places, so you are not missing any of them.

05-03-2008, 11:51 AM
Website Find
Tommy Gun Offline

Threads: 26

Thaliur Wrote:I don't think the giant spider is actually a giant spider, but merely one of the (admittedly quite large) usual Penumbra spiders really close to you.
But in both cases I think these are just promotional screenshots, and the spider as well as the dog were added to put some life into the picture.

phew, thats a relief. thanks

Not an image
05-05-2008, 06:52 AM
Find