Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.79 Average
Work in progress [IFC] ETERNIUM: Mercy of the Mother
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: [IFC] ETERNIUM - Chapter One

(03-08-2013, 06:52 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote:
(03-08-2013, 06:21 AM)Kman Wrote:
(03-08-2013, 06:03 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...#pid206277

Because i'm a certified grammar nazi.

*I'm
They're the same thing.

Didn't capitalize the 'I' hun~

Posting Freak
03-08-2013, 07:53 AM
Website Find
No Author Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 10

(03-08-2013, 07:52 AM)Kreekakon Wrote:
(03-08-2013, 06:03 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...#pid206277

Because i'm a certified grammar nazi.
Why did you bring this up anyways? Are you insecure that no one paid attention to the post?

Because he's a random person that posts random stuff.

[Image: the-cabin-in-the-woods-masked-people.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2013, 08:02 AM by No Author.)
03-08-2013, 08:01 AM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

(03-08-2013, 08:41 AM)Robosprog Wrote:
(03-08-2013, 03:10 AM)HumiliatioN Wrote:
(03-07-2013, 05:18 PM)Kreekakon Wrote:
(03-07-2013, 04:00 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: Everyone has their own opinion, there is nothing weird.
That's true, but when you have your own opinion you're supposed to voice it reasonably, not sound all aggressive by telling someone to "Get Over It", especially since in this case Robo was only joking, and not even having had used that post/joke you replied to reflect what he really thinks about the matter.

Since it was obviously a joke, I don't see why you have to reply to it as if it were seriously what he thought.

Okay it was a joke, but stupid one. Why no one can't agree with me? My reply was sort of pointless, I agree with that, but we all know why there are douches who's wanna rate mod already so low because they don't know anything about editing maps, modeling or making any progress what becomes to mapping. There are just trolling everyone and my question is why Robospog have to already respond so stupidly for that even that is a joke? I don't get it why? WE ALL KNOW THE REASON WHY THERE ARE RATING 1, it's so old thing. Sorry guys, but sometimes Robo's attitube is really bugging me and I have right's to say that. If I'm so freaking annoying why you guys are so seriously taking this? This is just another small thing why Robospog can't take it? and have to always so douche to annoy me really many ways.

Every freaking time what I have respond for this thread he have some problems with me? Okay Robo I will pm you later on, but you know why I'm pissed.

Because nobody else shares your opinion, and nobody else other than DNAlange has come into my threads deliberately to start arguments and flame me, and no I'm not talking about earlier. And I can't take it? What are you on about? I made a joke and you got upset and then blamed me for it, and proceeded with this even when other people told you that there's no point to get upset over my post it was a joke etc.
And I'm a douche? Explain how, please, the fact that only two/three people on this forum think that out rightly of me shows how opinionated that statement is.

And no, I don't know why you're pissed.

Oh well. Let's move on because you didn't get my point at all.

“Life is a game, play it”
03-08-2013, 08:50 AM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

(03-08-2013, 03:10 AM)HumiliatioN Wrote: Okay it was a joke, but stupid one. Why no one can't agree with me? My reply was sort of pointless, I agree with that, but we all know why there are douches who's wanna rate mod already so low because they don't know anything about editing maps, modeling or making any progress what becomes to mapping.(1) There are just trolling everyone and my question is why Robospog have to already respond so stupidly for that even that is a joke? I don't get it why? WE ALL KNOW THE REASON WHY THERE ARE RATING 1, it's so old thing. Sorry guys, but sometimes (2) Robo's attitube is really bugging me and I have right's to say that. If I'm so freaking annoying why you guys are so seriously taking this? (3) This is just another small thing why Robospog can't take it? and (4) have to always so douche to annoy me really many ways.

Every freaking time what I have respond for this thread he have some problems with me? Okay Robo I will pm you later on, but you know why I'm pissed.

(1) It is an old thing, but I'm sure that Robo knows this. He was not complaining, or getting worked up about this occurrence of low ratings, and that joke was just that: a joke. Meant for nothing else other than poking fun in a harmless way that should never be seen as anything more than that.

(2) What attitude? Like I said, it was only a joke which was poking fun, and if you're referring to how he replied, remember that you were the one to first act negative towards the joke.

(3) The low ratings, or your reaction to his joke? Either way I covered both already in the front two points.

(4) Again, we were all ready to move on in the thread after the previous drama, but you were the one to first act negative towards an obvious joke which did not deserve that in any way.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2013, 09:10 AM by Kreekakon.)
03-08-2013, 09:09 AM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

(03-08-2013, 09:09 AM)Kreekakon Wrote:
(03-08-2013, 03:10 AM)HumiliatioN Wrote: Okay it was a joke, but stupid one. Why no one can't agree with me? My reply was sort of pointless, I agree with that, but we all know why there are douches who's wanna rate mod already so low because they don't know anything about editing maps, modeling or making any progress what becomes to mapping.(1) There are just trolling everyone and my question is why Robospog have to already respond so stupidly for that even that is a joke? I don't get it why? WE ALL KNOW THE REASON WHY THERE ARE RATING 1, it's so old thing. Sorry guys, but sometimes (2) Robo's attitube is really bugging me and I have right's to say that. If I'm so freaking annoying why you guys are so seriously taking this? (3) This is just another small thing why Robospog can't take it? and (4) have to always so douche to annoy me really many ways.

(1) It is an old thing, but I'm sure that Robo knows this. He was not complaining, or getting worked up about this occurrence of low ratings, and that joke was just that: a joke. Meant for nothing else other than poking fun in a harmless way that should never be seen as anything more than that.

(2) What attitude? Like I said, it was only a joke which was poking fun, and if you're referring to how he replied, remember that you were the one to first act negative towards the joke.

(3) The low ratings, or your reaction to his joke? Either way I covered both already in the front two points.

(4) Again, we were all ready to move on in the thread after the previous drama, but you were the one to first act negative towards an obvious joke which did not deserve that in any way.

and now you are meaning this is all my fault? Because I only told him to move on with that rate thing.

03-08-2013, 09:31 AM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

(03-08-2013, 09:31 AM)HumiliatioN Wrote: and now you are meaning this is all my fault? Because I only told him to move on with that rate thing.
The point is that your reaction was not a justified one. If Robo had been seriously complaining about how he hated low ratings, and felt that he lost tons of motivation because of it, I wouldn't have had a problem with your reply in that situation, because it would've been justified in that scenario.

In the scenario we are in now, Robo posted the quip in a light-hearted manner which should have only been left as such, and not taken to serious-face town.

Image by BandyGrass
03-08-2013, 09:38 AM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

(03-08-2013, 09:38 AM)Kreekakon Wrote:
(03-08-2013, 09:31 AM)HumiliatioN Wrote: and now you are meaning this is all my fault? Because I only told him to move on with that rate thing.
The point is that your reaction was not a justified one. If Robo had been seriously complaining about how he hated low ratings, and felt that he lost tons of motivation because of it, I wouldn't have had a problem with your reply in that situation, because it would've been justified in that scenario.

In the scenario we are in now, Robo posted the quip in a light-hearted manner which should have only been left as such, and not taken to serious-face town.

Okay I get it now what you are saying, but I don't really wanna start arguing more of that or basicly start anything. I apologize for this guys, sometimes I just can't keep my mouth close and in the end I mean well about everything I said, there are times when I don't first get it and later on I was wrong. This was pointless, that's true I have to admit that.

Okay, moving on please Smile

Ps: Sorry, dudes.

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2013, 10:08 AM by HumiliatioN.)
03-08-2013, 10:06 AM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

(03-08-2013, 10:06 AM)HumiliatioN Wrote: Okay I get it now what you are saying, but I don't really wanna start arguing more of that or basicly start anything. I apologize for this guys, sometimes I just can't keep my mouth close and in the end I mean well about everything I said, there are times what I don't get it.

No problem, in the future just remember to think twice before posting Wink

Image by BandyGrass
03-08-2013, 10:09 AM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

(03-08-2013, 10:09 AM)Kreekakon Wrote:
(03-08-2013, 10:06 AM)HumiliatioN Wrote: Okay I get it now what you are saying, but I don't really wanna start arguing more of that or basicly start anything. I apologize for this guys, sometimes I just can't keep my mouth close and in the end I mean well about everything I said, there are times what I don't get it.

No problem, in the future just remember to think twice before posting Wink

Will do. Smile

03-08-2013, 10:50 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

Will there be monsters just like in the prologue?

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
03-08-2013, 11:35 AM
Find